TRADETRACKER: JEANNOT AND EKHOLM

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Will you pay 1.418m for a 4th round pick?
Some of our more recent 4ths that should be nearing NHL time
Chistyakov (silly khl contracts)
Del Gaizo
Ufko (he further out)

Some of our 4ths in the NHL
Carrier
Arvidsson
Saros
Craig smith
Ekholm

And several misses in between.

Wilsby is a 4th as well

Softball99

Dec 16, 2014
Between the Preds and the Mild, Bruno needs to remember his former teammate Zidlicky. And simply tell Barrie this is what I want.🤣

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Some of our more recent 4ths that should be nearing NHL time
Chistyakov (silly khl contracts)
Del Gaizo
Ufko (he further out)

Some of our 4ths in the NHL
Carrier
Arvidsson
Saros
Craig smith
Ekholm

And several misses in between.

Wilsby is a 4th as well
This is totally unrelated to the overall conversation but this got me looking at draft history. Sort of interesting that we've done way better with 4th round picks than we have 3rd round picks historically. We had a quite a stretch with 4th rounders too where Saros, Arvidssson, and Carrier were taken in back-to-back-to-back years. Also had forgotten that Arvi didn't get drafted until he was 21.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Thing is that money is spent whether he is traded or not.
It's one reason I'm not sold Trotz will be willing to retain on another. I mean we ain't Montreal here, and we are already asking the owners to eat a pretty good chunk of change.

There is just part of me that thinks he will take future considerations with no retention over a late pick and retention. Frankly unless Barrie gets on a hot streak I'm not sold he could even pull a 4th, unless some team gets real desperate.

Reactions: Flgatorguy87

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Just saw that NJ has Hamilton out until the playoffs. His LTIR salary cap space may make room for a Barrie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad