Trade thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starsdude

Jul 7, 2002
Visit site
There are just a ton of mocks but realistically they change due to trades. I believe it will be somewhat muted in terms of big names moving for the CBA. I also think alot of teams with multiple seconds may try to move up so any guesses?

Dallas 1st (20) and 3rd (80) for NYR's 36 and 37

rnyquist

Oct 24, 2003
Visit site
Starsdude said:
There are just a ton of mocks but realistically they change due to trades. I believe it will be somewhat muted in terms of big names moving for the CBA. I also think alot of teams with multiple seconds may try to move up so any guesses?

no thanks. maybe our middle 2 2nd rounders but not our top 2, the 20th spot is no more of a sure-bet than the 36th and 37th

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Starsdude said:

I could see Sather trading either 36th or 37th with a later 2nd round pick (46th? 48th?). But, like the previous poster, I don't see both the 36th and 37th going in such a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad