Trade Suter, Fowler or Leddy for which winger?

DB0SS

Aug 26, 2012
Canada, eh?
In an ESPN fantasy league, everything counts for points (literally everything, faceoffs, blocked shots, hits, goals are worth 3, assists 2, plus mins, etc.)

Looking to trade one of these guys for a winger, but I'm not sure which wingers would be close in value. I was thinking like Arvidsson or Silfverberg.

Looking to pick up Sergachev in free agency right now to take Suter/ Fowlers/ Leddy's D spot, and upgrade my wingers in the process. So it would be Sergachev + whatever winger you suggest.

My D right now is Byfuglien, Suter, Subban, Fowler, Barrie, Jones, Leddy, Slavin, Provorov.

EDIT: Also, I have Robin Lehner as one of my 4 goalies, (other ones are Jones, Lundqvist and Varlamov), but Petr Mrazek is in Free Agency, was just dropped. Lehner isnt looking too good this season, should I take a chance on Mrazek as a wings fan?

Last edited:

Evergreen

Nobody will want Leddy and his 1 point. You could probably get someone for Suter. That's about it.

tmg

Jul 10, 2003
Ottawa
Silf only has 0g 2a himself. In either case the recepient has to hope for a return to form.

Still, these ‘who to trade for’ threads always fall down because there’s no indication of whether the teams that have the desired players are willing to trade, if they need defensemen, etc. Far more concrete is to list top available fa ... picking up a fa isn’t dependent on another person’s needs and availability.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad