Rumor: Trade Rumours and Proposals Thread: Eberle to Islanders, Anything Else Cooking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Continue here

Remind yourself of that time everyone except for a select few hated the Hall trade.

Ho-Sang+2nd please

I'm assuming it's Strome +

But who knows? Hamonic demanded a trade to western canada before. Maybe there are forces making this trade happen.

I really hope the islanders don't Griffin Reinhart us! It can't happen twice can it?

Keith is one of those select few so your argument doesn't really stick.

This trade is gonna suck.

Dont know how to embed

Darren Dreger‏Verified account @DarrenDreger 3m3 minutes ago
More
Hearing Eberle trade to the Islanders is close or has happened. Details to follow. Players being notified.

Last edited by a moderator:

doulos

Oct 4, 2007
I seriously have no idea what the return will be, but I always have to prepare myself for a let down.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
giphy.gif

Eberle traded.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
I'm preparing for a worse return than Ryan Strome

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
@nabob

I didn't hate the Hall trade because it actively addressed a need and made us a better team. I'm in the "Don't trade Eberle unless it's good value" camp.

You don't need glasses to see this won't be anywhere remotely the same. We're going to get bent over a barrel by Snow. AGAIN.

Feb 9, 2013
@nabob

I didn't hate the Hall trade because it actively addressed a need and made us a better team. I'm in the "Don't trade Eberle unless it's good value" camp.

You don't need glasses to see this won't be anywhere remotely the same. We're going to get bent over a barrel by Snow. AGAIN.

So negative... Maybe 'we're' doing the bending this time...

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
@nabob

Good value?

What's the value of a $6M winger who scores 0 goals in 13 playoff games?

Jmask83

Oct 3, 2009
It's been a while since we won a trade right from the outset. I know Patrick Maroon was a pretty sweet deal but we didn't think so the day it happened.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
This is going to suck so bad. Hall was a needed trade. This is just going to be a downgrade.

Damn it!

Wheathead

Formally a McRib
Apr 4, 2008
Saskatoon
Can't wait until the chicken littles come in and tell us that this trade has set our organization back to square one .

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
@nabob

I'm scared, actually. Is this going to be another Reinhart deal or actually a good trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad