Rumor: Trade Rumours and Proposals Thread: Draft day edition: Pt 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Continue here:

I think that would have to be RHN + and +.... Of course I'd listen. Hanafin is a stud. Doubt he'd be available for RNH...

I'm talking about NHL play here, any player can do spinoramas and dipsy doodles in the OHL

:laugh: It's called a learning curve Dude...... Defense is the hardest position to learn.

Damn 1 full year in the NHL and he is a BUST, LOL :help:

I'm a huge Nurse fan... Physically he's awesome and ready. When he fills out and the game slows down for him a bit, he is going to be a very valuable player. I think his Offence will grow and surprise some people.

RNH and Pouliot (2M retained) for Barrie and Soderberg (2M retained)

I don't know if I'd do that deal but it makes some sense looking at our roster. Hamonic and his sweet deal would look a lot better on the backend considering the Russell signing.

except the fact that we dont need another LHD especially a young one.

RNH for Faulk would be closer to Jo for Jo

Yea I figured there'd have to be a plus. I just wasn't sure how much RNH + Nurse for Hanifin + 12?

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
Honestly Carolina are so low on Right wingers I would not be surprised if a a barely retained Ebs would get Hanifin but again Chia is very passive when it comes to trades, he mostly lets them come his way when he feels satisfied with the team.

why would Carolina want an overpaid winger with only 2 year left in his deal for a 20 year old former #5 overall d-man?

please

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
Panarin/Saad deal makes me feel about the Oilers foibles.

Patrick Kane takes a huge hit there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->