Proposal: Trade Rumors and Proposals Thread: Are we looking at adding a winger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Either Dreger was wrong (again) or a fake account tweeted that. Bill Daly says Lupul is injured and eligible for LTIR.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I just threw up in my mouth. Nasty.

You mean that Leafs fans throw up at that offer. Nylander has near Draisaitl value, that's horrid for the Leafs.

@belair
In order to squeeze in Leivo, we'd need to move a regular top 12 forward to make room. I'm pretty sure Chia would rather see it through with Slepy, Cagguila, Khaira than add another young forward anyway.

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
It's the fact we are taking Lupul back. I'd rather let him rot as a Leaf than come here. Plus I like Nurse more than Nylander. I really feel Nurse will be our Seth Jones but more physical.

Sorry but this is crazy.

Would you give someone Draisaitl to get them to take on Mark Fayne?

Oh and Jones is >>>>>>>> Nurse

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Nope. Look at my post above for my answer.

Couldn't disagree more. I don't see Nurse ever become nearly as good as Seth Jones, don't even see Klefbom becoming as good as him. Nylander is an offensive machine, his value isn't too far off from Drai's.

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
It's the fact we are taking Lupul back. I'd rather let him rot as a Leaf than come here. Plus I like Nurse more than Nylander. I really feel Nurse will be our Seth Jones but more physical.

This might be the worse take of year.

oXo Cube

Power Play Merchant
Nov 4, 2008
In your closet
That remains to be seen, Jones hasn't played a single game in the NHL yet.

Jones looks like he has some promise and his final year in the WHL was a good one, but Nurse was every bit as accomplished in the OHL if not more so, and he's taken some time to get acclimated to the pro game...though I'm not ready to give up on him after only a little over 100 NHL games played.

Here's hoping Jones makes a smoother transition to NHL hockey.

Wrong Jones. We were discussing his brother Seth.

Kagomeboy

HF board regular Otaku
Mar 7, 2017
Coquitlam
Its a discussion board. Let people discuss, whether you agree or not.

I love Chia so far would give him a very good grade overall. I was hoping too see him address the RW or D but if he wants too see if the youngster can step up in the first 20ish games then so be it. Im going to put my money on that the lack of addressing these needs are going to hurt us, and we will have to address it (for a premium) later in the season. But Chia has been right more then he has been wrong in his tenure with us, so I wouldnt surprised if im eating crow 20 games in.

Uhm it is but we should not let this be a shiji type wth people just whinning then having a good disscion alot of times it crying by posters.All the negativity can of hurt the boards.

Last edited:

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Looks like Pouliot is headed in the Brandon Gormley direction. Might be a nice pick up for the Nucks, super low risk for them.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Not a bad buy low for a number seven. Kind of redundant though. If he pans out, he turns into MDZ, who they already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->