Trade Proposals

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Can't see OS making any sort of play for DiPietro in Windosr especially with DeGray having limited picks in the cupboard.

If OS isn't in the postition to make a run in the post-season I could see OS building for 2 seasons from now and bringing in some young pieces and picks for the next 2 seasons to build around and still stay in the middle of the pack and contend for a post-sason spot still and gain experience for when the team finally peaks again.

However there's still a ton of hockey yet to be played for everyone in the league and could see the Attack bringing in a young piece for 2 seasons from now if the right deal comes along to add to what could and probaly be a young core of talent next season
The Attack can score goals. Can you not see them picking up a number one goalie? I think they might. Still can't see many teams competing with the Soo but strange things happen in the OHL.

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
Foghorn, Petes wouldn't even think twice about either of those deals. I doubt you get that much value.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Wonder if anyone will look to get Di Carlo from Oshawa. Really good, defensive defenceman. Very similar to Jacob Graves who the Gens sent to London 2 years ago. OS/SSM have an open spot. KIT maybe if they re looking to upgrade on Henderson. If I'm a contending team with a hole on D, that's the first call I'm making. He'd be relatively cheap. He'll play pro hockey after his OHL career I bet

Last edited:

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
The Attack can score goals. Can you not see them picking up a number one goalie? I think they might. Still can't see many teams competing with the Soo but strange things happen in the OHL.

Attack picked up Olivier Lafreniere from 67's can't see any big plays in trades anytime soon Oliver would be the 3rd goalie brought in by DeGray this year hopefully can bring steady tending but I'd say if the Attack end up being on the outside of the postseason looking in by trade deadline then safe to say the Attack will try and get younger for the future. However if OS can climb the standings then they'll probably sit pat on trade deadline day unless an improvement in depth can be added for the remainder of the season and in to next season.

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
Wonder if anyone will look to get Di Carlo from Oshawa. Really good, defensive defenceman. Very similar to Jacob Graves who the Gens sent to London 2 years ago. OS/SSM have an open spot. KIT maybe if they re looking to upgrade on Henderson. If I'm a contending team with a hole on D, that's the first call I'm making. He'd be relatively cheap. He'll play pro hockey after his OHL career I bet

I'd be all for Saginaw trying to get either DiCarlo but don't have the spot. Allen would be a nice relatively cheap pick up that would be a good OA next year.

Reactions: Finster8

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
If Wells, Ang, Timms and Korostelev become available... who do you guys think would have the most interest?

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014

Not that he is a bad player or anything, but DiCarlo doesn't play the Greyhounds style in my opinion.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Not that he is a bad player or anything, but DiCarlo doesn't play the Greyhounds style in my opinion.

And what style is that? Di Carlo is a big, physical puck moving Dman with a good shot and skates really well for a big guy. Is there a style that goes against that?

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
And what style is that? Di Carlo is a big, physical puck moving Dman with a good shot and skates really well for a big guy. Is there a style that goes against that?

If you say that he is great at every aspect of the game, then nothing. I think the Hounds are looking for a better skater and someone who can make decisions faster with the puck. He's a better fit on a team that plays the game at a more deliberate pace.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
If Wells, Ang, Timms and Korostelev become available... who do you guys think would have the most interest?

Ang,Wells, Korostelev, Timms in that order imo. That saturates the market and lowers expected returns for Erie & Windsor especially.

punch1943

Apr 15, 2012
South Detroit
Now that Brown is the only Spit that comes available after the WJC and word is Vilardi may become available before the end of the month we have visions of sugarplums . One factor we face is we only have 4/5 cards left. Unless it gets jammed down our throats we’ll probably end up with only 2 O/A . You know WR will want younger players using those cards.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Just some possible trades London would make.

To London: Taylor Raddysh
To Erie: Liam Foudy, three 2nds and two 3rds

To London: Cole Candella, Michael Pezzetta, Dimitry Sokolov
To Sudbury: Lucas Rowe, Billy Moskal, Jacob Golden, two 2nds, two 3rds, two 4ths

To London: Nic Hague
To Mississauga: Josh Nelson, Tim Fallowfield, two 2nds, two 3rds

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010

To Sudbury: Lucas Rowe, Billy Moskal, Jacob Golden, two 2nds, two 3rds, two 4ths

Remember if Mete returns, London only has 3 cards left to use,you would have to take 2 players off your list.

Reactions: LDN

NOA

Apr 17, 2015

No offense but Foudy at this stage doesn’t look like much of a star. If I’m Erie I wouldn’t rather have more picks than foudy. That would be a cheap get and would make erie look foolish. I’ll pass and I’m sure Dave Brown would too

Reactions: Fischhaber

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
No offense but Foudy at this stage doesn’t look like much of a star. If I’m Erie I wouldn’t rather have more picks than foudy. That would be a cheap get and would make erie look foolish. I’ll pass and I’m sure Dave Brown would too
Would you prefer Rowe?

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014

I can't see Mississauga being interested in a couple of mediocre 99's for a player like Hague. Lucas Rowe and Alec Regula are the only players with some real value on London's studs and duds roster. Foudy and Moskal could be moderately interesting as failed prospects with some time to turn it around. The rest are a bunch of spare part 99s in my opinion.

Reactions: hockeylegend11

NOA

Apr 17, 2015
Would you prefer Rowe?
Personally.. I would prefer no players in from London if Raddysh is involved. I don’t think the teams are good partners for a raddysh move for that reason. I would rather have Rowe given that he is a year younger. My point is that London would have to sweeten the pot with picks more if they want Raddysh.
Luchuk went for 2 2nds and 1 3rd and so far a more productive 2000 than Foudy. Don’t care what the points say, Raddysh is a more complete and more talented overall player compared to Luchuk.

Reactions: LDN

member 71782

While there is always a lot of talk and opinions from fans about what they would like to see in terms of moves and expected or hoped for value one thing that has been missing this year are the rumours.

Usually by now there have been a number of rumours floating around but outside of a couple that came out immediately before something happened there's been very few rumours about upcoming or possible deals.

Anyone hearing anything?

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
While there is always a lot of talk and opinions from fans about what they would like to see in terms of moves and expected or hoped for value one thing that has been missing this year are the rumours.

Usually by now there have been a number of rumours floating around but outside of a couple that came out immediately before something happened there's been very few rumours about upcoming or possible deals.

Anyone hearing anything?
I noticed this also. Even the famous "OHLInsiders" has had nothing really to say about trade rumours. Maybe something will pop up during the World Junior tourney. That seems to happen once in a while.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad