Proposal: Trade proposal thread - Trades are Needed---Who goes 1st?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Yours is not a bad evaluation at all. I just think Gallagher has more value than he gets credit for, especially in Edmonton where he's a hero.

Draisaitl is clearly a potential superstar but hasn't yet established it as a certainty in my mind. Playing a lot with McDavid will do that.

Looking over the Oil's board, they seem to think that Pacioretty and Gallagher can be had for RNH and Strome (and something TBD). Good thing they're not the ones pitching a deal.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Looking over the Oil's board, they seem to think that Pacioretty and Gallagher can be had for RNH and Strome (and something TBD). Good thing they're not the ones pitching a deal.

One thing is certain. Regardless of which team's board a trade proposal originates from, it's damn likely to be heavily one sided. :laugh:

Reactions: Runner77

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
If something TBD is 2 1st rounders and we flip RNH for more picks after I don't mind. (hehe)

I don't even want Strome lol

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
If that "something" is Nurse and their 1st rounder, I'm listening...

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I propose to trade Lefebvre and aquire Dominique Ducharme as new head coach for the Laval Rockets.

Bergevin won't do it.

Lefebvre first needs 2 months to see if he can find an NHL job. If he doesn't, then there will be no trade for Ducharme. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad