Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Bjugstad is having a really rough start, but he has put up ok numbers for a couple seasons, wonder what the issue is and the price for him. I am hesitant in that we need a 2C and you don't roll dice on such a significant piece.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
How many here are comfortable to include Sergechev in a Matt Duschene trade?

It would have to be part of a bigger deal where a protectible is going to the Avs on top of Sergachev and some other player(s) are coming the Habs' way -- otherwise, Duchene would cause someone to get bumped off the Habs current projected expansion draft protection list.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Yes, you are right never noticed. :handclap:

Now if could get some inside info from MB:naughty:

output_YugsuZ_zpsosq1l1pj.gif

Is sampollock trying to hack my cell phone? :D

David25

Nov 22, 2016
Sign Shipachev to a 2017-18 contract (can they?)

Sharp for Plekanec and 3rd

Struggling UFA for Struggling UFA, Dallas gets a sweetener

Possible Plekanec finds a fit as a 2/3C in Dallas, where Seguin is playing wing. I would slot Sharp in with Galchenyuk and Radulov on LW. He adds a needed RHS to the PP.

Hanzal for 2 x 2nds, Desharnais, Carr/Hudon

Arizona gets a nice return and happily tries out Desharnais for a few months.

Sharp - Galchenyuk - Radulov
Pacioretty - Hanzal - Gallagher
Lehkonen - Danault - Shaw
Byron - Mitchell - McCarron
Terry - Flynn - Hudon/Carr

Beaulieu - Weber
Emelin - Petry
Markov - Pateryn
Barberio - Redmond

Really like the look and depth of that forward group.

I'd like to make a trade to bring in a top 4 LD but I don't see one we can afford unless Minnesota does indeed want to trade a D-man.

We can't give up core roster pieces like Pacioretty or Gallagher in-season and we don't have top end prospects not named Sergachev (who really shouldn't go anywhere) to get a top D. Unless the d really falters I see a depth trade for a steady RD for the bottom pair and nothing else.

Hanzal is not a second line center. Perioid. He's a number 3 or 4

Video Coach

Sep 16, 2005
How many here are comfortable to include Sergechev in a Matt Duschene trade?

Not me.

Plus I think they'd be looking for at least 1 important part of our current roster and I don't think we could afford that either. ie Beaulieu, Gallagher, etc.

I'd include any other prospect though, and I'm high on McCarron. Not problem with a 1st & 2nd +.

Video Coach

Sep 16, 2005
Hanzal is not a second line center. Perioid. He's a number 3 or 4

Yeah I get that he's not a primo offensive guy but I think he'd be good with Pacioretty and Gallagher and that line could go up against any 1st line.

Certainly I like Galchenyuk-Hanzal-Danault-Mitchell more than Galchenyuk-Plekanec/Desharnais-Danault-Mitchell

I think Plekanec's recent play necessitates this deal.

David25

Nov 22, 2016
Quick question guys. If you were to package sergachev in a trade for Tyson Barrie and Matt Duchene or Landeskog you guys wouldn't do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad