Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread Part 18/ Trade Deadline Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
I would try to get Little and Enstrom as a duo from Winnipeg, wonder what it would take...I would do Plekanec, Ghetto, Beaulieu and a 2nd.

Pacioretty-Little-Radulov
Lekhonen-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Byron-Danault-Shaw
Carr-Ott-McCarron
Mitchell
Flynn

Enstrom-Weber
Markov-Petry
Emelin-Benn
Davidson
Nesterov

That lineup could make some noise in the PO

Last edited:

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
It will be Iginla. He did really good under CJ and he wont cost much. Bargainbin approved.

Pacioretty - Danault - Radulov
Lehkonen - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Shaw - Plekanec - Iginla
Byron - Ott - Mitchell

And before the trade is announced they'll say on tv : mtl just made a deal with Colorado. Everyone will think Duchene and go crazy.

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
It will be Iginla. He did really good under CJ and he wont cost much. Bargainbin approved.

Pacioretty - Danault - Radulov
Lehkonen - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Shaw - Plekanec - Iginla
Byron - Ott - Mitchell

And before the trade is announced they'll say on tv : mtl just made a deal with Colorado. Everyone will think Duchene and go crazy.

I could see it too. Trade for Iginla for nothing (Andrighetto) and sign Radulov to extension and call it a day.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Bergevin will do something big today.....cause if he don't everybody will laugh at him just for getting Ott

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Bergevin will do something big today.....cause if he don't everybody will laugh at him just for getting Ott

We've been laughing at him at the Dead line since he's here. His only worthwhile acquisitions being Vanek & Petry. That's in what 5 seasons?

The guy has no plan, gotta live with it until he gets fired.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Way too steep..........I think it could be a deal that comes out of nowhere...RNH from the Oilers? That kind of surprise, maybe?

RNH doesn't do anything we don't already have and has an albatross contract, so I seriously hope not.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
We've been laughing at him at the Dead line since he's here. His only worthwhile acquisitions being Vanek & Petry. That's in what 5 seasons?

The guy has no plan, gotta live with it until he gets fired.

Well, i'm expecting a good one today because of the pressure on his shoulders for trading PK, having a bad slump like last year and because they are still on the top for a PO race.

Pretty confident he'll do something even if he had to overpay to get it.
- 14 forwards
- 8 Defenseman
- 7 picks in in the first 2 round in the next 2 years
- 4.5M of cap space

He really got no excuse, he got all the tools.

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
There is only 2 top 6 ufa forward player available Vrbata/Vanek.

Everyone else are 3rd liners.

The others like Duchene, Kane and Landeskog have terms and probably wont move at all today.

So ya'll shoujd be more prepared to see a Iginla, Sharp, Perreault, Doan or one of Vrbata/Vanek land here.

Last edited:

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
The only top 6 ufa forward player available is Vanek. Everyone else is more 3rd liner.

The others like Duchene and Landeskog have terms and probably wont move at all today.

There could be surprise today.
Still have a feeling that the deal will be with Tampa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad