Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread Part 18/ Trade Deadline Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Ott and Hansen scratched tonight.

Probably wouldn't want to give up much for either of them. Maybe Bergevin has a different idea of what the team needs though. I'd love to see a playmaker added ANYHWHERE in the lineup.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Habs won 3 in a row so don't be surprised if Bergevin does nothing significant tomorrow. He'll come out and say that he believes in his team blah blah blah

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Habs won 3 in a row so don't be surprised if Bergevin does nothing significant tomorrow. He'll come out and say that he believes in his team blah blah blah

All OT games. Bergevin will do something tomorrow, and something tells me he will fleece Sakic and get Duchene.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013

Call up Hudon and call it a day?

I think a move is made to shake up the secondary forwards.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't think Beaulieu makes it out of tomorrow as a member of the Canadiens. I'd rather Emelin get the boot.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC

Bergevin made trades for two of the biggest names in past deadlines (Vanek & Petry) and already made two trades in the last two days, I don't know why some of you insist on acting like the guy is constantly asleep at the wheel.

Say what you want about the moves themselves but he is active as far as GMs go.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Seems that Tyutin might be on the move....I think we have some room for him too? :laugh:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I don't think Beaulieu makes it out of tomorrow as a member of the Canadiens. I'd rather Emelin get the boot.

What if...both do? But yeah, you have to think that Beaulieu does not fit the "Habs" mentality. I would prefer to see Emelin out. But I'M predicting Beaulieu too. Easier to move too.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
if beaulieu is going, we better be making a hockey trade and not a rental.

he's a top 2 when he's on, a number 5 when he's off. if he becomes consistent, he'll become a good second pairing defenseman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->