Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
He didn't, and you shouldn't. He just takes actual reporters' scoops and rephrases them in his own tweets. Never breaks anything of substance himself. A hanger-on.

/rant

:laugh: Noted. Although he was the first guy I saw make the report. Whether he grabbed it from others, I can't confirm. But he was the first one I saw.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
At this point Duchene would be coming into an impossible situation. Too much pressure on him to be the saviour and already it seems like everyone hates this guy before he's even here.

puckluck33*

May 17, 2015
Bergevin needs to find a team with cap problems like Tampa or an owner like maybe Andrew Barroway in Arizona who has a bad contract you can take off his hands like Dave Bolland 5.5 million on LTIR for the next 2 years in a blockbuster trade for OEL.

cap10bfl

Apr 18, 2007
Laval, Qc
At this point Duchene would be coming into an impossible situation. Too much pressure on him to be the saviour and already it seems like everyone hates this guy before he's even here.

He won't be the savior... he will be our 2nd line center or 1b with chucky... Pacio and Radu ahead of him in the pecking order tied with chucky. .. perfect situation imo

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
He won't be the savior... he will be our 2nd line center or 1b with chucky... Pacio and Radu ahead of him in the pecking order tied with chucky. .. perfect situation imo

That's what he should be. But the media and fans will portray him as the saviour, I guarantee it.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Would you guys trade Sergachev and Beaulieu for Duchene? Feels expensive to me but I don't see how Colorado lets him go for cheaper.

Habernack

BookHockey
Feb 10, 2010
Toronto
What about the sisters? Beaten to death I know but still...

Daniel & Henrik Sedin @ 50%
for
McCarron/Sherbak, Juulsen, 1st & Plekanec

Is that even enough? Too much? I'm not good at this game.

Patch - Chuck - Gally
Sedin - Sedin - Rads
Lehks - Dano - Shaw
Byron - Mitch - Ghetto

axman88

Apr 5, 2007
What about the sisters? Beaten to death I know but still...

Daniel & Henrik Sedin @ 50%
for
McCarron/Sherbak, Juulsen, 1st & Plekanec

Is that even enough? Too much? I'm not good at this game.

Patch - Chuck - Gally
Sedin - Sedin - Rads
Lehks - Dano - Shaw
Byron - Mitch - Ghetto

I proposed something like that but I just realized unless I'm wrong they can't retain more than two in a season.....Luongo and Burrows

Beendair Donedat

Punk in Drublic
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
Who throws a hit to keep opposzing forwards honest without Emelin? Not Weber, Markov, occasionally Petry, but there's really no physical threat without him (unless you're counting Davidson now).

It's Beaulieu thats likely to be dealt IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad