Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
ahwg.gif

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
wow can we race through a thread, lol

MD is coming soon, what else can MB trade for , to help scoring....

I bet CJ wants a faceoff dude, as well,

greyboy67

Feb 11, 2004
Duchene doesn't seem likely, especially if Sergachev is off the table.

Montreal should be targeting Shattenkirk, who is starting to look like a rental. If that's the case, a 1st round pick and Juulsen/Scherbak might just do the trick.

I don't know how the financials would work, but it's a move that would ramp up both the offense and defense.

If Price is back for real, the addition of Shattenkirk AND the return of secondary scoring would make it possible for the Canadiens to go deep in the playoffs.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Duchene doesn't seem likely, especially if Sergachev is off the table.

Montreal should be targeting Shattenkirk, who is starting to look like a rental. If that's the case, a 1st round pick and Juulsen/Scherbak might just do the trick.

I don't know how the financials would work, but it's a move that would ramp up both the offense and defense.

If Price is back for real, the addition of Shattenkirk AND the return of secondary scoring would make it possible for the Canadiens to go deep in the playoffs.

What force of nature do you perceive in our forward group that will allow them to push for 16 wins in May/June. :amazed:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
LeBrun said we were in on Boyle and Hanzal but couldn't get the deal done. Top line forward is still priority for the Habs.

badbrains

Well Oiled Tank
Feb 1, 2016
ET
Price for Tarasenko, Shattenkirk and Jake Allen.

We ain't challenging for a Cup this year, Price likely not re-signing here after next season anyway. Shattenkirk will walk as UFA, Allen, Montoya and Lindgren can hold the fort until Michael "Don Cherry says is as good as Price" McNiven is ready and we get a long term signed Tarasenko going forward.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
Price for Tarasenko, Shattenkirk and Jake Allen.

We ain't challenging for a Cup this year, Price likely not re-signing here after next season anyway. Shattenkirk will walk as UFA, Allen and Lindgren can hold the fort until Michael "Don Cherry says is as good as Price" McNiven is ready and we get a signed Tarasenko going forward.

That is an awful trade. We won't trade price mid season :shakehead:

Shabutie

Jul 26, 2004
Ottawa
If st louis would call us with that deal we'd say yes and sign papers before they recovered from all the dope they smoked to make such an offer. Allen + Tarasenko would get Price + easily.

badbrains

Well Oiled Tank
Feb 1, 2016
ET

I'm feeling rather pessimistic about the team today. Of course MB won't trade Price but why have a superstar goalie when the skaters in front of him are mostly average? Can't win if you can't score...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->