Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozenice

No Reverse Gear
Jan 1, 2010
At this point, why bother? Team is going nowhere

That's my thinking, too. It looks like it's a sellers market which unless we delve in the bargain bin, we'll most likely be left out in the cold.

You should base getting players on whether the team is one or two pieces away from making it deep into the playoffs and if you don't think so, maybe you should let a few veterans go.

I realise MB lacks the cajones to go through with such a crazy idea but we could use some added youth and prospects.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
That's my thinking, too. It looks like it's a sellers market which unless we delve in the bargain bin, we'll most likely be left out in the cold.

You should base getting players on whether the team is one or two pieces away from making it deep into the playoffs and if you don't think so, maybe you should let a few veterans go.

I realise MB lacks the cajones to go through with such a crazy idea but we could use some added youth and prospects.

When over half the teams in the league making the playoffs, every year will be a seller's market.

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
Now I wouldn't make any trades until the team can be evaluated under a new coach.

puckluck33*

May 17, 2015
Bergevin needs to make a big impact move or this team is going nowhere.......#1 fire this clown of a coach....you will never again have 3 options like you have now.....Julien,Roy,Gallant.......trade Beaulieu,Juulsen,McCarron,1st round pick to Colorado for Duchene or to Arizona for OEL and Hanzal if you have to add more do it.....trade Scherbak,Lindgren to Dallas for Eaves and the rights to Nichushkin.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
If you are trading to land Duchene and Landeskog you are throwing in the towel and rebuilding because that's what it will take. The Avs don't give up those two without a kings ransom.

HabsTown

Jun 5, 2014
Montreal
:habs

JT Miller
Brady Sjkei

:rangers

Mikhaïl Sergachev
Charles Hudon
2nd 2017

:flyers

Tomas Plekanec (25% retained)
Nathan Beaulieu
2nd 2018

:habs

Brayden Schenn
Mark Streit

Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Radulov
Schenn-Miller-Gallagher
Lekhonen-Danault-Shaw
Byron-Mitchell-Flynn

Sjkei-Weber
Emelin-Petry
Markov-Streit
Nesterov

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002

CmojQCmXYAAkOSD.jpg

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Can't create offence? Trade for a player that leeches off others that create offence.

Makes sense.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
I wouldn't be totally surprised if the move is for Hutton. Bergevin also loves mobile, puck moving defenceman. Having an inexpensive, young, top-4, expansion exempt defenceman has to be attractive. Don't know if the Habs have the pieces to acquire him though.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Burrows days as an offensive contributor are long gone now. He can still be a pest I guess but he'd be kinda redundant with Shaw around.

DaNaultinus

The Human Fund Donor
Mar 25, 2013
I wouldn't be totally surprised if the move is for Hutton. Bergevin also loves mobile, puck moving defenceman. Having an inexpensive, young, top-4, expansion exempt defenceman has to be attractive. Don't know if the Habs have the pieces to acquire him though.

Maybe they'd do Hutton + for Petry :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->