Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread: Off-season Editon

Would you take a gamble on Nail Yakupov for leauge minium contract?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Do not want Brassard. His best hockey is behind him.

Go young. Trade Patches for Nick Bjugstad and FLA’s #35 pick. Habs could move back up in the 1st, draft away, or build more trade capital to land a ROR, or top defenseman.

Bjugstad?
puke.gif

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
EDM fans, with the 10th, just laughed off Galchenyuk for the 10th overall, straight up, when I had mentioned it earlier. They said that from reading our crap, they were,t stupid and knew that the kid had skeletons.

The same EDM fans who claimed that Taylor Halls had skeletons. Yeah, why not endorse the lynch mob with the misplaced ire. Great reference.

prairie hab

Jul 4, 2007
SK
LOL! Go young and acquire Bjugstad is an oxymoron. He's 26 by next month. He's not young, he's entering his prime. You want young by modern day NHL standards you ask for Borgstrom or Heponiemi.

And Florida ain’t trading Borgstrom or Hep. Barkov and Trochek are untouchable. Although Bjugstad has been slow developing, he had a decent season and seemed to find his game. His best hockey has yet to be played and a high 2nd pick can be good capital however used. As usual, the Habs need size up front. No way teams will give up a high 1st for Patches... so take what you can get.

Reactions: Beezeral

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
And Florida ain’t trading Borgstrom or Hep. Barkov and Trochek are untouchable. Although Bjugstad has been slow developing, he had a decent season and seemed to find his game. His best hockey has yet to be played and a high 2nd pick can be good capital however used. As usual, the Habs need size up front. No way teams will give up a high 1st for Patches... so take what you can get.
Dallas fans have been saying they’d be comfortable offering up the 13th overall pick for Pacioretty. So there is options there.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I seriously doubt that no team was willing to give their 1st for a 24 year old top 6 forward that produced or was on pace for over 50 points on a shitty offensive team.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

beerme1

Jun 27, 2011
id roast you.... but ur a sabres fan lol

how the attendence going in buffalo , what happened with those 8 top 12 picks in the last 7 years
just asking because its a second bell center when habs plays there.

btw Ror is not even the 3oa
gn

Touche. We got screwed by our GM Tim Murray and we are starting to rebound. You have MB still. You're heading where we've been residing for a while though. We're approaching EDM level ineptness but I think it's over now and we are looking good for the future. You still have MB and have fallen off a cliff.
Thanks for not roasting me. Swiss Chalet is better than St. Hubert's though.
Have a good night. Maybe this gets revisited on Friday. All in good fun man. :thumbu:

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Not sure anymore if Bergevin will trade Pacioretty after he traded one of the team's top goalscorer (chucky).
If he doesn't get a package for Patch that is good enough, I feel like he will re-sign Patch.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Not sure anymore if Bergevin will trade Pacioretty after he traded one of the team's top goalscorer (chucky).
If he doesn't get a package for Patch that is good enough, I feel like he will re-sign Patch.
Pacioretty looks absolutely miserable, I would be surprised to see him back.

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
O'Reilly would be an amzing addition to this team, but he will cost a lot. Like someone else said, many teams will be after him. He makes us better instantly.

Not a fan of Brassard but it would be better than nothing. There is no way that Bergevin plans to start the season with the centers we have in hand. Brassard atleast played this position all his life and can bring offense even if he wasn't as good as expected with the Penguins. It's such a Bergevin move. Atleast we would be better with Brassard than without him.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Yes I am and since you have a bat**** crazy GM I will continue to hope for Patches and your #3 on Friday. I wouldn't do it but MB? Who the hell knows what goes on in that guys head. I said he should be fired after trading Subban. I still think that.

Your GM is the one who gave US a 3rd rounder for Beaulieu. Glass houses my friend.

Reactions: beerme1

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
Imagine not trading him, then Pac just walks off at the end of the season, not even entertaining an offer.

Ultimate fail.

52be1cb952531f7bc919d5a39f380d90

would not be surprised....patches looks like he has checked out already, looks like he doesn't want to be here anymore....MB may be offering but patch is probably refusing to sign an extension

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
They'll get at least a late 1st rounder for Patches at the TDL baring a miracle season where they once more think they can just go in the playoffs with anything being possible.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Hoffman getting moved is a good thing. Now if only the Leafs and Knights could re-sign JVR and Neal pre-draft. Then Patch becomes sought after on draft day.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Bjugstad?
puke.gif

Fits the Habs identity - all skilled players have to be smurfs, and anyone tall has to be a stiff.

Just saw this.

But yeah, when you got a rotten apple, you need to clean the mess before it stains everything else.

This has been the Habs excuse for trading away every player they have had with skill over the past three decades.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->