Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread: Off-season Editon

Would you take a gamble on Nail Yakupov for leauge minium contract?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Something I am sure others were thinking as well or have already posted it and I missed it...

Habs trade Galchenyuk for Domi. I'm sure there was conversations about other moves these two teams could make. I wonder if the 3rd for 5th swap was talked about? Maybe it would of been part of the package but the Habs preferred to keep the 3rd OA just in case the Canes took Zadina. Then we would snag Svechniov. Not likely but possible. Then we make the move to trade Zadina for Kotkaniemi and get future 2nd round picks in a pre-negotiated trade agreement.

Friday should be interesting
Good point. Makes more since if we get a 2nd. 'Yotes already traded theirs I believe though.

Reactions: ToLegitToQuit

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
I fail to see how Galchy wouldn’t have fetched a first round pick at least

That’s where we may have drafted kotkaniemi

Bergevin just thinks domi is brad Marchand

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
With the habs gushing with lefthanded LW players I think Gallagher as a 30 goal scoring right handed, rw he needs to be closest thing to untouchable on the roster

There should not be any untouchables when a team craters like it did last year and missed the playoffs 2 of the last 3 years. Doesn't mean you're giving anyone away, only that the roster needs to be reconfigured. Massive changes are needed both on and off the ice, there is no getting around it.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
I fail to see how Galchy wouldn’t have fetched a first round pick at least

That’s where we may have drafted kotkaniemi

Bergevin just thinks domi is brad Marchand

I don’t think Bergevin makes that trade unless that was the absolute best he could have received for Chucky. Domi was a 12th pick in a very deep draft. Don’t think Chucky is getting you a top 10 pick.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
I don’t think Bergevin makes that trade unless that was the absolute best he could have received for Chucky. Domi was a 12th pick in a very deep draft. Don’t think Chucky is getting you a top 10 pick.
Not to mention Kotkaniemi is ranked 5th

prairie hab

Jul 4, 2007
SK
Do not want Brassard. His best hockey is behind him.

Go young. Trade Patches for Nick Bjugstad and FLA’s #35 pick. Habs could move back up in the 1st, draft away, or build more trade capital to land a ROR, or top defenseman.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
If Ducks clean house..i would like to kick tires atleast on Ryan Getzlaf ..that's if he doesnt have a Montreal no trade clause..lol

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014

EDM fans, with the 10th, just laughed off Galchenyuk for the 10th overall, straight up, when I had mentioned it earlier. They said that from reading our crap, they were,t stupid and knew that the kid had skeletons.

Reactions: shutehinside

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
EDM fans, with the 10th, just laughed off Galchenyuk for the 10th overall, straight up, when I had mentioned it earlier. They said that from reading our crap, they were,t stupid and knew that the kid had skeletons.

ask them if they would trade Domi for 10TH...

Then ask them if they would traded Forsberg for 10th..

They might go for Forsberg...

Mdamico

Dec 29, 2006
Do not want Brassard. His best hockey is behind him.

Go young. Trade Patches for Nick Bjugstad and FLA’s #35 pick. Habs could move back up in the 1st, draft away, or build more trade capital to land a ROR, or top defenseman.

LOL! Go young and acquire Bjugstad is an oxymoron. He's 26 by next month. He's not young, he's entering his prime. You want young by modern day NHL standards you ask for Borgstrom or Heponiemi.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
LOL! Go young and acquire Bjugstad is an oxymoron. He's 26 by next month. He's not young, he's entering his prime. You want young by modern day NHL standards you ask for Borgstrom or Heponiemi.

we'd be better off with big 6'5 center Ryan Getzlaf ....no Bjugstad

to be truthful i would take Getzlaf at $8.25 million for next 3 years before Tavares at 8 years x 12.5 million

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Bjugstad. Lol. This guy is a 3rd line centre at best
Either get a legit first liner or tear it the hell down

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad