Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread -- Expect the Unexpected June 2017 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
Vatican City
Please just dont get fleeced... remember MB, you aren't the one dealing from the position of weakness here....

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
I am expecting MB to pull the trigger with Chicago

Panarin and Hjalmarsson for Pacioretty + Juulsen + 1st. Come on..... PLEASE DO THAT!!!!! Chicago needs the cap relief & can't protect their d-men! Not Brodin or Scandella, etc...... Let Minny deal with their own ****ing issues and get off their high horses with their ridiculous demands.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
Jonathan Marchesseault named captain of the Montreal Canadiens?
I am actually expecting the draft lists to be leaked withing two hours after 3PM today. No way it will stay secret until tomorrow. Too many moving parts for leaks not to start showing up:laugh:

Also MB will miss spell Webber and Weber will be left unprotected.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
sorry but a 13 points overall defensemen is not better than galchyenuk

wake up people

Pittsburgh just won a cup with nothing at def....

Literally need a hot goalie and amazing forwards to win.

Enough with this. Enough with the "one team won that way, let's copy". Who is our Crosby? Malkin? Who in the playoffs has proven to be as key as even Guentzel? So it's not even how the same a player is...it's how the same they bring it when it counts. So if we will be a little less dynamic offensively, you need to compensate elsewhere. Nashville was 2 games away from winning with the worst centermen line in the history of the sport. Did that mean that suddenly Pittsburgh should have traded Crosby and Malkin?

void

Jan 5, 2006
I'm not crazy about Marchesseault. He was great last season but he's 26 and has spent most of his career in the AHL. Fluke year? Who knows but I'd say no to him unless the price is super cheap.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Panarin and Hjalmarsson for Pacioretty + Juulsen + 1st. Come on..... PLEASE DO THAT!!!!! Chicago needs the cap relief & can't protect their d-men! Not Brodin or Scandella, etc...... Let Minny deal with their own ****ing issues and get off their high horses with their ridiculous demands.
How would we sign Radulov, Markov and Chucky?

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
I'm not crazy about Marchesseault. He was great last season but he's 26 and has spent most of his career in the AHL. Fluke year? Who knows but I'd say no to him unless the price is super cheap.

I don't like the fact he says he has a hard time playing at Bell Centre......seeing we play 41 home games...at Bell Centre..

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
sorry but a 13 points overall defensemen is not better than galchyenuk

wake up people

Pittsburgh just won a cup with nothing at def....

Literally need a hot goalie and amazing forwards to win.
After every Stanley Cup people always think there is only one way to win the cup. Sure Pittsburgh won it that way but it doesn't mean it's the only way. They did it with a great forwards but they have Crosby and Malkin as part of those forwards, most teams will never have two players of that caliber on their teams. Nashville got to cup finals with great D and hot goalie. Kings and Bruins won the cup their way. There's a bunch of different ways to win a cup for gods sake, just because pitts won how they did doesn't mean all teams can or should do it like that.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Enough with this. Enough with the "one team won that way, let's copy". Who is our Crosby? Malkin? Who in the playoffs has proven to be as key as even Guentzel? So it's not even how the same a player is...it's how the same they bring it when it counts. So if we will be a little less dynamic offensively, you need to compensate elsewhere. Nashville was 2 games away from winning with the worst centermen line in the history of the sport. Did that mean that suddenly Pittsburgh should have traded Crosby and Malkin?

Well... Hmm... Let's see....

Why were we a first-round exit in the playoffs this season?

Is it because of defense? No.

Is it because of Galchenyuk? No.

Is it because we have no centers? Getting warmer.

Is it because we don't have enough scoring? DING DING DING!

But nah, let's go by your logic and trade away Galchenyuk who at least had 3 points during the playoffs (more than our ghastly captain) and acquire some random ****ing defenseman who won't add a single thing necessary to our team.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital

We lost vs the rangers even tho we didnt let more than 1.8 goals/game

so yeah def are not needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad