Proposal: Trade for Value, Not Realism: St Louis-Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any Colour You Like

Regular bean eater
Nov 13, 2011
Boston U
In terms of value, what's your assessment on this? In no way, shape or form is this a real proposal, by any means, so just assess the VALUE OF THE PLAYERS, not whether or not the trade would actually happen.

:blues
Sharp
Bickell

:hawks
Elliott
Sobotka

Chris Hansen

THESE LEGS ARE FRESH
Aug 17, 2007
Bickell is about as valueless as Emery, but that doesn't matter. Elliott is a product of his system. The revised deal is still gross underpayment by St. Louis.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
The only goalies I'd be willing to give up Sharp for, the other team wouldn't give up that goalie for Sharp... if that makes sense.

Cullksinikers

Aug 20, 2009
'Merica
I just hate how the OP plays it off like it was just a joke. It was a truthfully honest proposal that he thought was good between two teams that will never make a trade.

Elliott is getting too much respect. He has been a good goalie, but I don't know if he's the same guy with Chicago. Bickell barely has any trade value. If the Hawks put him on the block, they would probably get something like a fourth-round pick. Sobotka does his job and does it well, but it's not worth giving up one of your four best forwards to get a goalie who struggled elsewhere and a responsible forward. It's really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad