Proposal: Trade Deadline Talk..... Final Weekend Edition!

Who would like to see the most in return for Max Pacioretty, tdl or draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
giphy.gif

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Gallo doesn't know squat -- I'll take Melnick's opinion over his any day. Heck, I'll take your opinion over Gallo and I'll even throw in a couple of pillows were both sides are the cool side.

:laugh:

Me, too. I don't take any of their opinions any more serious than a guy I run into while taking a stroll. Melnick seems to have sound logic and he challenges and calls out the others when they're opinions don't make sense.

I like Melnick in the Friday scrums where he takes apart anyone who says something dumb (quite often). He really gives it to Tsalikas when he's in there, too.

Reactions: Runner77

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
So other than Lebrun saying Habs getting more calls on Pleks is there anything else Habs related out there at all?

Searched the internet for any crumb of Habs related info other than the Lebrun thing on Pleks and this is the only type of crumbs I found. :)

crumbs.jpg

The cone of silence within the top secret Habs front office fully activated. :nod:

Reactions: mariolemieux66

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
The Subban - Weber trade, and the Sergachev - Drouin trade came completely out of nowhere.
So don't expect to have a good idea on which player/prospect MB is targeting for Pacioretty.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
The Subban - Weber trade, and the Sergachev - Drouin trade came completely out of nowhere.
So don't expect to have a good idea on which player/prospect MB is targeting for Pacioretty.

Well we have pretty much talked about every single possible good prospect C.

Sooo, thats not good.

At least my fear of trading for Brassard came to nothing. Thats good.

smirob

Jun 2, 2014
I think the trade was rejected because Vegas was retaining on Brassard.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I think the trade was rejected because Vegas was retaining on Brassard.

Exactly what I'm thinking. They were retaining on a player they never had in their organization. Brassard never passed through Vegas to get to Pittsburgh. So Vegas shouldn't retain on a player they never acquired or traded.

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
All I will say is that when this is done I want Lernout to be in our top 6 D and Cracknell to be a top 9 F.

theghost1

Oct 30, 2017
Plekanec to Columbus for Texier and a 2nd or to Carolina for Nicolas Roy and a 2nd.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
So other than Lebrun saying Habs getting more calls on Pleks is there anything else Habs related out there at all?

Searched the internet for any crumb of Habs related info other than the Lebrun thing on Pleks and this is the only type of crumbs I found. :)

crumbs.jpg

The cone of silence within the top secret Habs front office fully activated. :nod:

We'd need Larrabee to barge into the office, open the vault and retrieve his lunch, as he used to do on Get Smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad