starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
# of drafted prospects in Frozen Four:

3: CHI, NJD, FLA, OTT
2: BOS, WAS, VAN, MIN, ANA
1: NYI, WPG, STL, LAK, SJS, COL, BUF, ARI

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
I'm giving a shout out to Duluth for a great performance. They went into hostile territory, took out the defending champs, then took one of the blue-blood programs down to the wire in their back yard. Well played, Bulldogs:handclap:

amack081

Nov 1, 2015
Can anyone give some insight on draft eligible Dylan Grambell? He's flirting to be the leading scorer as a freshmen on a high-powered Denver team.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
I'm so stoked for this.
Put a bit of cash on ND & BC. Then ND winning it all.

It's now just that annual treat of Thorne calling some hockey

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
I assume that means you're confident in a Quinnipiac win?

Though I did just realize that if Quinnipiac does win, that'd be four consecutive years that a first time champion won it all (and five of the last six). That's almost enough for me to not root for North Dakota. Almost.

swoopster

Politally incorrect
Dec 10, 2015
MI formerly MA
Way too much speed and talent for the Bobcats to handle. What was particularly frightening was watching ND when the teams skated 4 on 4. Like a pack of greyhounds, making it look like they were on the power play.

I was impressed!

s...

Rob

Feb 27, 2002
New Brunswick
Visit site
Way too much speed and talent for the Bobcats to handle. What was particularly frightening was watching ND when the teams skated 4 on 4. Like a pack of greyhounds, making it look like they were on the power play.

I was impressed!

s...

Yeah, they were much better than Saturday against Denver.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad