Tourney MVP will be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truckfighter

Jul 9, 2002
Dont count out the possibility of Esche. And if Modin keeps it up somehow :dunno: thats a darkhorse possibility.

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
I think Sakic has been teh best player for Team Canada so far in this tournament, and has been consistently the best player out on the ice. He gets my vote. Sundin could also be considered.

Truckfighter

Jul 9, 2002
Malakhov said:
Martin Brodeur.

While I think its possible that he could wind up being the MVP. I dont think Canada has even needed him to be MVP caliber thus far. He has been good on the rare occasion he has been tested, but that hasnt been often. And he did give up as bad a goal as I have seen him let in last night on Gonchar.

blah

Jun 24, 2003
One of them might get it, but I don't see how any of them could actually deserve it. Canada is stacked.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
blah said:
One of them might get it, but I don't see how any of them could actually deserve it. Canada is stacked.

Look at the stats for both goalies in this tournament
PLAYER TEAM GP GA SA GAA SV SV% SO TOI PIM
MIIKKA KIPRUSOFFFINLAND 3 4 71 1.30 67 .944 2 185:00 2
MARTIN BRODEUR CANADA 3 3 77 1.00 74 .961 0 180:00 0

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
How can people even begin to say who the MVP is going to be? The real hockey hasn't even started yet :lol

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
Troy Maclure said:
Dont count out the possibility of Esche. And if Modin keeps it up somehow :dunno: thats a darkhorse possibility.

Esche, HAHAHAH are you kidding. The MVP will come from the winning nation and you know that the American babyless Hull won't win. They all may end up in the hospital with a heart attack.

blah

Jun 24, 2003
Dolemite said:
Look at the stats for both goalies in this tournament
PLAYER TEAM GP GA SA GAA SV SV% SO TOI PIM
MIIKKA KIPRUSOFFFINLAND 3 4 71 1.30 67 .944 2 185:00 2
MARTIN BRODEUR CANADA 3 3 77 1.00 74 .961 0 180:00 0
I was talking about Canada, not Broduer or Kiprusoff.

DownFromNJ

Mar 7, 2004
And he did give up as bad a goal as I have seen him let in last night on Gonchar.

Joe Torre said something along the lines of "Lets hope we got the bad one out of the way" yesterday. Course, that was about Mariano Rivera, but you get my drift.

Truckfighter

Jul 9, 2002
trahans99 said:
Esche, HAHAHAH are you kidding. The MVP will come from the winning nation and you know that the American babyless Hull won't win. They all may end up in the hospital with a heart attack.

I honestly agree with you and dont think that the US is gonna win the tournament. Not because they're an inferior team. They just havent, as a team, played with enough heart. However, if they do win, it will be because of Esche. In which case, he would most certainly be the MVP. Hell, even if the US makes the finals I think he is the MVP. Remember JS Giguere?

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
"Kiprusoff or Sakic, depending on which of the two teams wins it all."

It is a prediction. Of course the most important games of the tourney have yet to be played.

Who do you think will be the difference?

kmad

riot survivor
Jun 16, 2003
Vancouver
We can only speculate MVP so far.

USA - Chris Chelios or Robert Esche
Canada - Martin Brodeur
Finland - Miikka Kiprusoff
Czech Republic - I don't know - Elias? Vokoun? Zidlicky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad