Celebrity Death: TotalBiscuit

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
It's really too bad. He had just announced on twitter that a medical procedure had gone well and it sounded like he had more time. He did alot of great for gaming in general.

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
It's really too bad. He had just announced on twitter that a medical procedure had gone well and it sounded like he had more time. He did alot of great for gaming in general.

I had the same mindset. Same with when he originally stated that his battle had gone from long-term survival to keeping comfortable until the inevitable, it still sounded like he had months at least. Talking about still holding out hope for a clinical trial that would take him and playing games on twitch with his wife. And he definitely didn't look that terrible the last time he was on camera (Feb?).

I tend not to speculate, but 7 days after an invasive procedure with someone in his condition; I can't help but think it was complications from the surgery.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I tend not to speculate, but 7 days after an invasive procedure with someone in his condition; I can't help but think it was complications from the surgery.

Coma due to liver failure.

I thought he'd make it honestly. He was so bright and cheery not too long ago. Kept working.

Seeing the outpouring of support for him and his wife & child has been nice.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Who is he, some rapper?

One of the pioneers in the youtube video game blogger sphere (or whatever you'd call it). Did video game reviews by playing the game to show you what it was about, often highlighting good but obscure titles, while adding some of his own production value to the video's.

I don't really watch too many youtubers but I think that's about right?

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
One of the pioneers in the youtube video game blogger sphere (or whatever you'd call it). Did video game reviews by playing the game to show you what it was about, often highlighting good but obscure titles, while adding some of his own production value to the video's.

I don't really watch too many youtubers but I think that's about right?

Also one of few people who made Steam tenable, thanks to his curation efforts.

Too ****ing young to go through what he had to, such a shame. RIP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->