Toronto Wolfpack RLFC | Rugby League

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Im hoping to get to a game this season, if im in town.

Have been looking forward to following a North American rugby team

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
i just dont like rugby league, Rugby Union is so much better if they were part of the the british rugby union league id be going to multiple games

Yorkshire Leaf

Nov 13, 2014
The City of York
i just dont like rugby league, Rugby Union is so much better if they were part of the the british rugby union league id be going to multiple games

I like to watch both codes but would say at club level Rugby League is a superior product, much faster flowing. At international level Rugby Union is a better spectacle.

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
Did the Wolfpack add an All World talent?
I heard something of the sort but no idea where he would rank Globally?

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Did the Wolfpack add an All World talent?
I heard something of the sort but no idea where he would rank Globally?

He was an all world talent, he played Rugby union for the all blacks which means you are automatically one of the best players in the world. He is 34 years old now changing codes again they arent totally different but different enough they can take a little while to settle back in. He is supreme talent he has played both rugby codes internationally AND been a professional boxer and had a 7-0 record in boxing not too sure it was the highest level of boxing though.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I like to watch both codes but would say at club level Rugby League is a superior product, much faster flowing. At international level Rugby Union is a better spectacle.

yeah can agree with that, id never watch the Australian rugby league team but i can watch The wallabies if they are on. I must stress im not a massive Rugby fan of either code im from an AFL part of Australia where rugby isnt the biggest sport in town, therefore not close to an authority on either code.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad