Proposal: Toronto - Vancouver

GoodbyeLuongo

Jun 8, 2012
Seattle
So Tanev can play for the Leafs? You mean the Tanev with Canucks who 26th GAA, Leafs were 12th. For some reason Canucks supporters think Tanev, Elder and Gudbranson have NHL trading value. Leafs have a few bottom end Dmen, don't need any more.

Tanev and Edler do. Gudbranson does not. And idk maybe the reason the Leafs GAA was better is because Andersen is a million times better than Markstrom and Nilsson

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
huh? :skeptic: wth is that suppose to mean? lol
It means there are multiple Vancouver fans doing the old "even though Vancouver isn't in the playoffs...our players are better than your playoff players!! Derp derp".

Our D is struggling...yup. But Tanev isn't making us a contender.

dbaz

Jan 29, 2010
It means there are multiple Vancouver fans doing the old "even though Vancouver isn't in the playoffs...our players are better than your playoff players!! Derp derp".

Our D is struggling...yup. But Tanev isn't making us a contender.

Using your logic, all the leafs players are better than Erik KarlssonK and Conor McDavid because they didn't make the playoffs. Lots of teams not in the playoffs have better players than those in the playoffs. Possibly a better grasp of how hockey works, and how teams are built would help your knowledge on that

I think its fair to say Tanev and Edler would be in your top 3.. Because really your d isn't struggling besides maybe Reilly, it's being exposed for what it is.

Reactions: vcanuck

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Using your logic, all the leafs players are better than Erik KarlssonK and Conor McDavid because they didn't make the playoffs. Lots of teams not in the playoffs have better players than those in the playoffs. Possibly a better grasp of how hockey works, and how teams are built would help your knowledge on that

I think its fair to say Tanev and Edler would be in your top 3.. Because really your d isn't struggling besides maybe Reilly, it's being exposed for what it is.
My point was, there is no rule about civility when it comes to both sides...Leafs could use Tanev...yes, i even made a solid offer...but then you get the typical "Tanev sucks" and "Tanev is better than every Leaf AINEC!!". It's what derails every one of these threads.

Reactions: Shut Up Flanders

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad