Confirmed with Link: [TOR] Sign Justin Holl to NHL Contract (1 YR // 2-Way)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@FAN590Walker: Expect #Leafs to announce 1 yr, 2 way deal with D Justin Holl. Impressed w/ Marlies. Former 2nd round CHI pick could see NHL games next yr.

buttman*

Sadly, he was one of the best Marlies D last year. All other D disappointed in my opinion. Percy was a huge disappointent. Brennan was useless in the playoffs. Loov was scratched. Campbell was invisible. Valiev was ok but nothing special.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Sadly, he was one of the best Marlies D last year. All other D disappointed in my opinion. Percy was a huge disappointent. Brennan was useless in the playoffs. Loov was scratched. Campbell was invisible. Valiev was ok but nothing special.

Loov was injured if I am not mistaken. Leafs want a fully healthy Loov for training camp.

But yeah your other points. Marlies D was terrible

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
meh, don't hate it. Not sure how many contracts we'll have though. Might as well have kept Percy.

sommervr

Feb 25, 2013
Holl was real good last year. Good skater good defender and can skate the puck up ice. Good frame but still a skinny kid and needs to bulk up.

ScJeff

Jun 15, 2010
Off season done!

Next year Leafs will bring the cup to Toronto not Kessel!

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
He was good on the Marlies. Wanted him to suck so Dermott could get some ice time, but he didn't . Deserves a contract.

DarylO

Jun 16, 2011
Lindsay, ON

Campbell and Loov were injured for much of the playoffs, and looked good when they were in.

Percy...not so much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad