Proposal: Tor-Edm

Value works?

• Total voters

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Just looking to see if this value works for both teams. This trade will never happen.

To Edm
Matthews
Marner

To Tor
McDavid

Would Edm fans take the pair of Matthews-Marner over McDavid? Would Toronto fans take McDavid if they had to give up Marner and Matthews?

CuriousGeorge

Jun 8, 2007
Just looking to see if this value works for both teams. This trade will never happen.

To Edm
Matthews
Marner

To Tor
McDavid

Would Edm fans take the pair of Matthews-Marner over McDavid? Would Toronto fans take McDavid if they had to give up Marner and Matthews?
If this trade will never happen, then why are you making me waste my time by opening this thread? Stop it.

EDMOILERS9729

Dec 25, 2017
Everytime a mcdavid thread starts it turns into an intense shitstorm. 100 percent of the time lol. He is not going anywhere and Leafs fans would probably keep their pair. Please lock this before it gets out of hand lol.

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
You would think that second coming would be in the dance this year with this attitude. What's it gonna take a team's 3 best assets, 4 best assets...heck why not half the team haha
Mario Lemieux. You know, the consensus third or fourth best player in the history of hockey, didn't make it to the playoffs until his fifth season. McDavid already has him beat at the same stage of their careers in respective team accomplishments. Don't you worry, McDavid has plenty of time.

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Mario Lemieux. You know, the consensus third or fourth best player in the history of hockey, didn't make it to the playoffs until his fifth season. McDavid already has him beat at the same stage of their careers in respective team accomplishments. Don't you worry, McDavid has plenty of time.

That wasn't my point....the assets you seem to want for one player are ridiculous.

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
McDavid has now won TWO consecutive scoring titles in his first TWO full seasons in the NHL.
Did you see what Lindros was traded for? McDavid would get more if he was on the market.

Your kidding yourself, Lindros was traded for mostly young prospects and the Flyers would never have done it had they realized how good Forsberg was going to be. No one player in the league is netting a return of Matthews, Marner +...no one.

Reactions: Skin Tape Session

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
Your kidding yourself, Lindros was traded for mostly young prospects and the Flyers would never have done it had they realized how good Forsberg was going to be. No one player in the league is netting a return of Matthews, Marner +...no one.
Meh that's fine. And I understand where you're coming from. Matthews would be worth a massive haul too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->