Top Rank Movers -- Euros

john g

Mar 6, 2002
Korbi
Comparing the Central Scouting Bureau's Mid-Season and Final Rankings, these are the top 10 positive movers in ranking. Any information on these players would be much appreciated.

PHP:
Final Ranking
25	POYSTI,	EETU		+134	FIN
56	ANDRONOV,SERGEI		+100	RUS
45	WIESER,	DINO		+94	SUI
34	SCIARONI, GREGORY	+87	SUI
51	LEHTERA, JORI		+78	FIN
92	KOKKONEN, ANTON		+75	FIN
38	DALOGA,	MAREK		+69	SVK
78	MONS,	EVGENY		+66	RUS
33	PAUNIO,	MIKAEL		+64	FIN
70	VALCHAR, RADIM		+64	CZE

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
lol. the first guy on the list played in norway a couple of years ago, he played for valerenga's U-18 team. i practiced with him a feaw times. he was good, but i never expected him to develop this much.

Sanderson

Sep 10, 2002
Hamburg, Germany
There should be some players who didn't even make the mid-term rankings as well. I know that one of those guys is David Wolf (Germany), who is ranked 81st.

john g

Mar 6, 2002
Korbi
There should be some players who didn't even make the mid-term rankings as well. I know that one of those guys is David Wolf (Germany), who is ranked 81st.

Yes, there are loads of them (I stopped at 102 because it was getting too long)

28 NR -- Vasily Tokranov D Russia Almetyevsk 5'11" 190 L
36 NR -- Adam Bezak RW Slovakia Jr. Bratislava Jr. 5'10" 172 L
39 NR -- Robin Olsson D Swedish Jr. Lulea Jr. 5'10" 172 L
42 NR -- Juho-Petteri Purolinna D Finnish Jr. HIFK Jr. 6'3" 189 L
49 NR -- Mihail Pashnin D Russia Mechel 6'1" 176 L
50 NR -- Maxim Vorobyev RW Russia Vastom 5'10" 171 L
58 NR -- Ilya Antonovsky D Russia Vastom 6'0" 178 L
60 NR -- Sim Liivik C Finland Jr. HIFK Jr. 6'1" 194 L
65 NR -- Janis Straupe W Belarus Riga 2000 6'0" 174 R
76 NR -- Josef Tichy D Czech Jr. Opava Jr. 6'6" 233 L
79 NR -- Heikki Hyvonen D Finnish Jr. Jokerit Jr. 6'2" 189 R
81 NR -- David Wolf C/W German Jr. Mannheim Jr. 6'2" 196 L
82 NR -- Magnus Isaksson C Sweden Lulea 5'9" 180 L
91 NR -- Petr Chalupa C/W Czech Jr. Opava Jr. 6'3" 189 L
95 NR -- Roman Lyuduchin W Russia Diezel Penza 6'0" 187 L
98 NR -- Branislav Horvath D Slovak Jr. Spisska Nova Ves Jr. 5'11" 172 L
102 NR -- Evgeny Rybnitsky D Russia Chekov 6'2" 176 L

WADEugottaBELAKthat

Nikishin turning heads.
Nov 21, 2003
CSKA MoskWTF?
Hey RedWingsFan....

Since you are up there in Lovely Norway, can you give me any information on Valerenga's Ken Andre Olimb?

Thanks if you can. Thanks if you can't.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
Hey RedWingsFan....

Since you are up there in Lovely Norway, can you give me any information on Valerenga's Ken Andre Olimb?

Thanks if you can. Thanks if you can't.

i sure can:)

ken andre olimb (brother of matthis olimb who played for london and sarnia).

he is one of the most promising players here in norway. he was a rookie in the elite league in norway this season and he performed way above all expectations. beating espen knutsens team record for most points by a rookie with 10+15=25 in 36 games. he has great playmaking ability, thats he's main asset. he also has a pretty good wrist shot and a quick release. he's skating needs some work, but its not bad. he also battles pretty good in the corners, but he is very small at 5'9" and 169 lbs. that is what will keep him out of the draft IMO. he is strong for he's size, but not strong enough to play in the NHL. there where some scouts from boston bruins who came to watch him in the playoffs, anyway i dont think he has NHL potential, but i can see him being a decent player in the SEL one day and an important player on the norwegian national team.

i hope that covers what you wanted to know. if there is anything else you want to know, just ask:)

WADEugottaBELAKthat

Nikishin turning heads.
Nov 21, 2003
CSKA MoskWTF?
i sure can:)

ken andre olimb (brother of matthis olimb who played for london and sarnia).

he is one of the most promising players here in norway. he was a rookie in the elite league in norway this season and he performed way above all expectations. beating espen knutsens team record for most points by a rookie with 10+15=25 in 36 games. he has great playmaking ability, thats he's main asset. he also has a pretty good wrist shot and a quick release. he's skating needs some work, but its not bad. he also battles pretty good in the corners, but he is very small at 5'9" and 169 lbs. that is what will keep him out of the draft IMO. he is strong for he's size, but not strong enough to play in the NHL. there where some scouts from boston bruins who came to watch him in the playoffs, anyway i dont think he has NHL potential, but i can see him being a decent player in the SEL one day and an important player on the norwegian national team.

i hope that covers what you wanted to know. if there is anything else you want to know, just ask:)

Beauty. Thanks buddy. I'm looking forward to an improved Norwegian hockey program. I didn't know if you'd stay in the top 16 in the WC's, but congrats. :handclap:

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
Beauty. Thanks buddy. I'm looking forward to an improved Norwegian hockey program. I didn't know if you'd stay in the top 16 in the WC's, but congrats. :handclap:

thank you:)

i must say i was having doubts there before the game against latvia.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad