Top Power Forwards In 06

Status
Not open for further replies.

KStewart113

Jun 21, 2005
Who are the top power forward for the 06 entry draft? Ive looked around, but its hard when you haven't seen everyone play. I don't know much about the 06 crop of future power forward type players. Who is the top 1 in your mind, and where abouts do you think they'll be drafted. The teams they play for would also help. Thanks a lot guys.

sbtatter

Feb 27, 2005
Is Ofukany from Kelowna eligible for the 06 draft, he's impressed me so far.
Ryan White from the Calgary Hitmen is impressing as well, very strong and 9 points in 12 games, several fights.....

CH Wizard

I'd include Toews and Joensuu, in the '' power forward '' category...

Both use their size as advantage...but they aren't overly gritty but Jonathan is hard to knock off the puck and use his size to drive to the net.

Avery4Byng*

sbtatter said:
Is Ofukany from Kelowna eligible for the 06 draft, he's impressed me so far.
Ryan White from the Calgary Hitmen is impressing as well, very strong and 9 points in 12 games, several fights.....

I think Ofukany got passed over last year in the draft.

ndhockey21

Aug 1, 2004
North Dakota
Toews is a talented power forward and and Michael Forney out of Thief River Falls minnesota should be one to look for in the first round.

Sabes

Feb 27, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
Not at the top but very well could have been is Ryan DePape. He is Jon Toews former linemate but he went the WHL route to play for Prince Albert. If he gets some ice time and catches fire he could make a little noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->