Top Potential UFA NCAA Prospects this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Any indication as where Dan Brickley will sign or if he will sign now or go back to school

a player like him should sign while he has this much attention - maybe depends how far they go in the playoffs...I know most every team is looking at him, so it is likely up to him where he wants to go. for absolute selfish reasons I want him here in Chicago as we could use him immediately. burn 1 year off his ELC and pair him right away with Rutta or Seabrook.

I think he signs 100%, not much left to prove for him in college.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
6'2" RHD who is supposed to be a mobile puck mover.
Grant Hutton , Miami is another like him
Hutton is not an NHL player. I saw Kiefer Sherwood signed with the Ducks AHL affiliate. I do think he will be an NHL player, and the Ducks are a great fit. Really plays a physical, but smart game. Really was hoping, since his freshman year, that the Jackets would sign him.

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017
Hutton is not an NHL player. I saw Kiefer Sherwood signed with the Ducks AHL affiliate. I do think he will be an NHL player, and the Ducks are a great fit. Really plays a physical, but smart game. Really was hoping, since his freshman year, that the Jackets would sign him.

What is wrong with Hutton? Size is there, production seems ok. I'm glad what you say about Sherwood. I've read he plays fast and physical and seems to have a good shot albeit his numbers, especially his goals, should be higher then. Even on a weak team.

WesternCollegeHockey

Jul 13, 2006
Any indication as where Dan Brickley will sign or if he will sign now or go back to school

Brickley will leave after this year. Big reason he came back for this past year was that he only had one more year of school to finish to graduate.

You think both those guys would get at least an AHL deal before that

Can't speak for Keeper, but Poolman could have had an NHL deal if he wanted. He chose to return to North Dakota for next season and should be a big UFA next year.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I hope Stan Bowman has flown into Minny and taken Brickley's parents out for steak dinners, got Dan's siblings nice new cars...whatever the hell we need to throw at him to get him to sign!

Reactions: Phoicon

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
I believe Friedman said last night that some teams, Edmonton included, are interested in forward Eric Robinson of Princeton.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Anyone know if Ryan Kuffner or Jordan Gross on any NHL team’s radar?

Princeton was eliminated yesterday which means Kuffner can sign. Teams will have to wait for Notre Dame to be out before contacting Gross.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Anyone think Sheehy will come out, or will he stay another year?

He didn't have a hot year, so maybe it behooves him to stay

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Any idea if Nicholas Halloran is on any team's radar? Led the scoring for Colorado College, 14th in points overall this year for the NCAA.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

Anyone have any comments on Rempal? His production looks absolutely phenomenal (46 points in 39 games as a sophomore), but I haven't heard anything about him.

tcat84

Sep 15, 2014
Any idea if Nicholas Halloran is on any team's radar? Led the scoring for Colorado College, 14th in points overall this year for the NCAA.

Yeah I can bet he's on almost everyone's radar maybe he's trying to decide to go back for another year or not.

Apr 4, 2015
Minneapolis
College UFA D Daniel Brickley has apparently made a decision on where he’s signing. It’s not DET. Wings were informed of that a short while ago. LA and SJ were the other primary targets; LA is believed to be the probable destination.
Per McKenzie. Nice for LA.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Anyone think Sheehy will come out, or will he stay another year?

He didn't have a hot year, so maybe it behooves him to stay

He visited the rangers, and apparently 3 other Eastern conference teams.

Im guessing the offers didn't suit him, so he just confirmed he is heading back for his senior year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad