Top Potential UFA NCAA Prospects this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcat84

Sep 15, 2014
Good point , I have no extra info on either of them but Kuffner is an 1" taller, 151lbs heavier and 6 months younger as well.

Reactions: IComeInPeace

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
anyone think the Michigan State duo of Patrick Khodorenko and Mitch Lewandowski gets drafted this year? Both have been passed over, and if they don't get drafted this year, they have to be top free agents to keep an eye on after next year..

tcat84

Sep 15, 2014
Khodorenko definitely making a case for himself, to a lesser Lewandowski cause of his size.

Pasichnuk looks good from afar leading his team in points as a Dman. That team is bad.

Who is Galipeau? Is the spelling wrong cause I couldn't find anyone with that last name playing in the NCAA

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
have to imagine Robby Jackson who was very highly touted coming out of the LA Selects program years ago - has to be on a lot of radars right now out of St Cloud ST. Great year for the kid!

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
have to imagine Robby Jackson who was very highly touted coming out of the LA Selects program years ago - has to be on a lot of radars right now out of St Cloud ST. Great year for the kid!

he was at the Habs development camp last summer along with his teammates Ryan Poehling and Jimmy Schuldt. With him being Poehling's linemmate I got to think the Habs have been keeping a very close eye on him.

pokerface1

Sep 16, 2010
he was at the Habs development camp last summer along with his teammates Ryan Poehling and Jimmy Schuldt. With him being Poehling's linemmate I got to think the Habs have been keeping a very close eye on him.

What's your opinion of Schuldt?

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Tyler Sheehy will still be a hot commodity.

Lucia has completely neutered his teams offense in Minnesota.
Mittelstadt should be scoring at a PPG pace at minimum.

Minny as a team is scoring less than 3 goals a game which is the first time in awhile.

Sheehy had big success last year, and he wasnt overachieving with some ridiculous shooting percentage.

Reactions: MNwild24

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Is Daniel Brickley still on the radar as far as Top NCAA Ufa ?

And is there an updated web site talking about those upcoming UFA somewhere ?

Eliteprospects aren't up to date right now, and I can't find anything else (and this thread is honestly a bit messy)

Dux917

Feb 22, 2018
Josh Wilkins from Providence College. He's only a sophomore, so he must likely will play there for at least one more year.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Couple more mentions for Zach Whitecloud who might sign soon now that Bemidji State's season is done. But Whitecloud remains open to returning for his junior year:

NHL Clubs knocking on Whitecloud’s door

The attention that the hulking 6’2”, 209lb defenseman has been getting is so over the top, that Beavers Head Coach Tom Serratore has had to set out guidelines to NHL Clubs on when they can talk to his defenseman. While many kids would be scrambling to find a pen to ink themselves an NHL contract, Whitecloud is committed to his education and isn’t in a hurry to rush anything along.

“I think if you were to ask any college hockey player if the right fit were to come along, would you take it? Most, if not all of those guys would say absolutely. But I want to make sure I’m ready in every aspect before that decision is made. I want to make sure that it is the right situation and fit,” added Whitecloud. “I honestly don’t think I’m leaning either way, I’m keeping an open mind about every possibility.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->