Tennis: Top Five Favourite Active Tennis Players

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
Top 5:

1) The goat Roger Federer

2) Milos Raonic
3) Gael Monfils (just how entertaining he is lol)
4) Wawrinka
5) Shapovalov (up and comer with a huge backhand)

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
1. Bouchard - Very frustrating player though
2. Raonic - Frustrating because he's always injured
3. Shapovalov - Young with potential, nice one handed back hand
4. Nadal - Simply fun to watch
5. Wawrinka/Kyrgios/Djokovic - All for different reasons

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
1. Bouchard - Very frustrating player though
2. Raonic - Frustrating because he's always injured
3. Shapovalov - Young with potential, nice one handed back hand
4. Nadal - Simply fun to watch
5. Wawrinka/Kyrgios/Djokovic - All for different reasons

Everything I've seen about her rubs me the wrong way. Her attitude is ****-poor and she seems to be a headcase in terms of mental game.

SaekkiPaelli

Oct 1, 2011
ATP:

1. Roger Federer - Used to hate his ponytail, but been a fan since he won 2004 australian open. Had the pleasure to see him live up close at Stockholm open and what stood out to me even more than on TV is how smooth he moves and how insanely effortless his forehand is

2. Stan Wawrinka - Love his hard hitting from both sides, no one can flatten out their one-handed backhand as well as Wawrinka(not counting slice best one-hander in the game). Saw him live last year at US open when he beat Evans in 5 sets and saved match points, awesome match

3. Rafael Nadal - Used to hate him and his weird routines, but has grown on me over the last couple of years. As long as he doesn't get ahead of Federers Grand Slam totals I support him

4. Kei Nishikori - Enjoy his game and admire his tenacity and mental prowess in final sets

5. Nicolas Almagro/Fernando Verdasco - Really nice forehands

Don't really watch womens tennis, since Justine Henin retired, except maybe at the grand slams and even then I prefer mens

WTA:

1. Camilla Giorgi - Only player I might watch even if there are mens matches ongoing. Has an absolutely insane play style, super aggressive and always goes for winners no matter the situation(which is probably the reason she can become a real threat for big tournaments). Also hits a ridiculous amount of double faults in some matches. Actually comes to the net sometimes

2. Simona Halep - Not really a fan but have enjoyed some of her matches

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->