1) bauer vapor xx
2) eston synergy si core
3) easton stealth
4) ccm vector v120
5) tps response xn10

Spetzky

Jul 31, 2004
Edmonton
i dont think there are top sticks it is basically up to the user i prefer an L-2 but my firends hate that stick and use vectors, synergies and what-not but i think i'm right cause i score more goals

IkeaMonkey*

14 years old and using a stealth....ugh. I HATE Easton. I really do...

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
flyerfreak941 said:
lol I get what your saying but... im 6 foot 180 and strong enough to use it...
Just turned 16. I have one. I prefer the XX to it, but I broke the first and had had one of the first batches of the Stealths which are much different from the second batch. I dunno. I think Easton has to come up with some better curves. Iginla IMO is nice, but the blade is too short and I don't like the lie. I am gonna use my stealth in practice tonight as I didn't score enough in my last tournament so I have to find some solution ;), j/k. But I am gonna use it now. I think they're too flexible though at 100. They feel like 85 to me. I think they need to come out with a 110 soon. Bauers 102 pro flex and 112 pro stiff are the best flexes for me and the stealth feels flimsy with only 100 flex.

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
Does anyone remember those Russian sticks they handed out at McDonalds???

Those were some crappy sticks but they are my vote for Top # 1 stick of all time based mostly on nostalgia.

Spetzky

Jul 31, 2004
Edmonton
jacklours said:
Hey Spetxky, imagine if you were to use a Sherwood !!!!! :amazed:
I have broken three sherwoods those sticks are just twigs. I stepped on it on the ive its blade cracked open and the other two were on slapshots. Maybe the L-2 sucks but something about the color red gets me motivated.

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
Does anyone know, O'Sullivan, Schremp, I think Kessel, and several other players seemed to be using a new type of Synergy, 2005 models perhaps. They were Silver with a dark Blue coloring. At first I thought Kessel was using an intermediate, but it's some new Synergy I think. Schremp got the slashing penalty when the new Synergy broke (obviously some more kinks to be worked out), and then switched to a yellow grip. Anyone know about this.

Also, Malkin and several other Russians were using the new blue and white RBK stick. Bauer is coming out with the XXX and another new 1 piece called the Bauer Endure I think. It's supposed to have great performance and durability. I think it's the XX with added durability or what I read seemed like it. RBK is coming out with a couple new 1 pieces. I think the Synergy line is gonna be redesigned in terms of looks at least and a chage in performance.

PredsFan77*

PanthersRule said:
Does anyone know, O'Sullivan, Schremp, I think Kessel, and several other players seemed to be using a new type of Synergy, 2005 models perhaps. They were Silver with a dark Blue coloring. At first I thought Kessel was using an intermediate, but it's some new Synergy I think. Schremp got the slashing penalty when the new Synergy broke (obviously some more kinks to be worked out), and then switched to a yellow grip. Anyone know about this.

That would be your SL.

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
PredsFan77 said:
That would be your SL.
So when is this synergy coming out and does anyone have any details like weight etc... Not on easton's site yet, so I'm wondering. Must come out in late July like most of Easton's stuff.

BTW, how do you guys know about this SL???

IkeaMonkey*

PanthersRule said:
So when is this synergy coming out and does anyone have any details like weight etc... Not on easton's site yet, so I'm wondering. Must come out in late July like most of Easton's stuff.

There are 4 types of new synergy sticks coming out. Synergy SL, Synergy SL grip, Synergy ST, Synergy ST grip. As far as I know the SL is the same weight as the stealth, but has a different fusepoint. I believe the ST is just a rehashing of the old silver synergy except I believe the blade has a triple I-beam system.

Dr GLU

Mar 1, 2002
Northern Hemisphere
PanthersRule said:

Info on these sticks are all over the Easton boards.

PredsFan77*

GLUhipfan said:
Info on these sticks are all over the Easton boards.

don't ever go to the Easton board unless you enjoy mindless propoganda. Not to insult the new HFBoards "Rink" section. If I want to talk about hockey equipment I go to modsquadhockey.com ... they even have company represenative on posting. I usually hang out there, but not as much since I don't play anymore. but just an fyi, AO nailed it pretty much right on the head.

Defence first

I have used an Easton Aluminum since i was 14 playing rep hockey i am 24 now and i still use the stick(different blades) I try to buy the cheap wooden blades. To me the best stick ever. I have a pretty goos shot with it. I don't like the new sticks.

IkeaMonkey*

Defence first said:
I have used an Easton Aluminum since i was 14 playing rep hockey i am 24 now and i still use the stick(different blades) I try to buy the cheap wooden blades. To me the best stick ever. I have a pretty goos shot with it. I don't like the new sticks.

Those things were tanks.

Dr GLU

Mar 1, 2002
Northern Hemisphere
PredsFan77 said:
don't ever go to the Easton board unless you enjoy mindless propoganda. Not to insult the new HFBoards "Rink" section. If I want to talk about hockey equipment I go to modsquadhockey.com ... they even have company represenative on posting. I usually hang out there, but not as much since I don't play anymore. but just an fyi, AO nailed it pretty much right on the head.

Mindless propoganda is to be expected on all 'official' boards. But the fact is people who have seen the product catalogue have posted info such as the average weight of some of the sticks there.

But you are right, I look at modsquadhockey.com first too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad