Top 25 Moments of RAW.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
The Rock coming home to the WWF and Rock Bottoming the McMahons should've been on there too. That was a really good segment.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
To be honest, I don't mind Reigns being on the list. It is too high though.

The heat he got for that duration of time was nuclear and those chants were great. It is a great Raw moment and I think WWE deserves a lot of credit for letting the segment play out on its own with the fans (how they handled it after was terrible). Definitely one of my favorite Raw memories, I'd put it in the 20s.

Fair point. A matter of perspective I suppose.

Jericho's win and reversal should be on the list. So should the milk truck. Vader destroying Gorilla Monsoon is another, and Ziggler's MITB cash in on Del Rio.

This is one of my personal faves, although I know it doesn't deserve to be on the list. Coach's reaction is hilarious.

Yes, good call on Vader. It's dated now but at the time attacking an authority figure was just something that didn't happen. Huge moment for Raw and Vader.

Reactions: tonyhawks77

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
The Rock coming home to the WWF and Rock Bottoming the McMahons should've been on there too. That was a really good segment.
Agreed. As a child, the suspense was intense to see what happened. One of my favorite moments for sure!

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Occupy RAW wasn't even well received because most people saw it as DB be regulated to a HHH Mania match instead of the title match. I definitely was still mad when this happened that night.

People didn't really get on board until they finally caved and gave him a way into the main event later.

Reactions: KEEROLE Vatanen

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Bryan turning on the Wyatts is one of the greatest moments of all time helped by the crowd imo. And only one person at that time could have done to the crowd what Bryan did and it was Bryan.

Oct 18, 2011
it seems people forget how big of a deal it was for Eric Bischoff to be on WWE Programming, it should be top 10 easily

Mankind winning the title swung the pendulum it also has to be up there

Jeff Hardy vs Undertaker ladder match has gotta be on the list somewhere

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
If I'm picking a DB moment, it's not "Occupy Raw". Not even close. I have to go with the night he "Shed the Wyatt skin" in the cage. That crowd was in the palm of his hand. Not a single word from the announcers and we have a slow build "Yes!" chant. I get chills watching it.
Absolutely, I watch it every now and then knowing what's going to happen and it still amazes me. I swear, you can hear a pin drop in between each time the crowd chants Yes!

Reactions: ColePens

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
what do people consider the best moment in Raw history? There's the pipebomb, there's various Bryan moments that had the crowd in the palm of his hand, there's This is Your Life, Chris Jericho's debut, Austin stunning McMahon, Austin/Tyson, etc.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Austin stunning McMahon was huge when it happened. But I think Foley winning is the top moment, mostly due to the 'that'll put butts in seats' line. It was the turning point of the Monday Night War.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->