Top 20 Incoming College Forwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign Nateo

Apr 28, 2003
Canada
Visit site
Another guy not listed to look out for is LW Andrew Sarauer who was picked in the 4th round by the Canucks. All signs point to him being a bit of a late bloomer and at 6-4 and 205 pounds he could develop nicely.

He will play for Northern Michigan of the CCHA.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
I like the All-Name Team:

Sasha Grenier-Pokuluk
Cornell, D

The unfortunate result of a sociology experiment: will anybody notice that you named your son “Sasha†if your last name is “Grenier-Pokuluk�

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Weird that Victor Oreskovich is nowhere to be found on that list. I fully expected him to be in the top 20, let alone not even mentioned anywhere in that article or its sub articles.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Lots of good ones on there. I'll go on record and say I think Paul Stastny will be the best of the bunch, but that's after seeing him play only once plus DU is going to have their hands full trying to replace so much leadership/talent. I look forward to seeing Bertram for the first time later this month on CSTV, hopefully Scheinder will be in nets for BC that game.

I also want to see Kevin Porter, since I was pulling for the Habs to draft him based off what I have heard of him. Mike Howe looked solid in the only USHL game I saw, don't know if he's drafted or not.

leafaholix*

montreal said:
Lots of good ones on there. I'll go on record and say I think Paul Stastny will be the best of the bunch, but that's after seeing him play only once plus DU is going to have their hands full trying to replace so much leadership/talent. I look forward to seeing Bertram for the first time later this month on CSTV, hopefully Scheinder will be in nets for BC that game.

I also want to see Kevin Porter, since I was pulling for the Habs to draft him based off what I have heard of him. Mike Howe looked solid in the only USHL game I saw, don't know if he's drafted or not.
Where do you get CSTV?

HellsBells

Nov 6, 2003
PEI
Visit site
Can't wait to see how Chucko does this year. I was originally suprised and a bit upset when the Flames chose him but after reading up on him, I am very happy with the pick. Look for him to have a great rookie season with the Gophers.

Prucha73

Billy Ryan will not have to wait till December actually, in fact I think he already played at least 1 game where he scored a goal.

Schlep Rock

Feb 28, 2002
USA
Watch out for Jonathan Matsumoto (Bowling Green).

He's walking into a program with no higher end players (like Bertram is going into at BC) and will be the go to guy at BG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad