Top 10 Finland prospects for the 2007 draft

Talentless Practise*

I wonder if someone will take a chance with Lehterä. Absolutely dominating in junior hockey and good numbers in pros also. Sick skills with really poor skating and below average defense. I could see the Ducks take a stab at him, they have shown they aren't too afraid of bad skaters.

It's also rumored he will take skating lessons from a former Olympian speed-skater next year with Tappara.:handclap:

True boom or bust project. The boom could be huge.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I wonder if someone will take a chance with Lehterä. Absolutely dominating in junior hockey and good numbers in pros also. Sick skills with really poor skating and below average defense. I could see the Ducks take a stab at him, they have shown they aren't too afraid of bad skaters.

It's also rumored he will take skating lessons from a former Olympian speed-skater next year with Tappara.:handclap:

True boom or bust project. The boom could be huge.

He and some other Tappara players have been working on their skating under the tutelage of Risto Rosendahl since April. According to veteran defenseman Janne Grönvall, there's already been improvment (in his skating).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad