Tootoo one punch KO's Malone

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Marchand is literally always on your mind.

lol I know I'm not the only one and I dont think I posted much less googled Brad Marchand for the last 2 years

you must have mistaken me with someone in the Brad Marchand/rat threads

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
yeah has to be near the top of the league in that department, built like a brick s*ithouse

I'd say with how there are barely any fighters left in the league, he probably is the toughest pound for pound guy. Mike Brown gave him a couple of good scraps but I think Tootoo is still the better fighter and Brown is the only competition I can think of

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
This is the kind of thing that the game is better without

Completely disagree. That fight was long overdue. Carolina was chippy all night. There were at least 3 "accidental" trips/slough foots during the game by the Canes, one that injured Travis Zajac, and a lot of extra curricular activity during the game.

fights like these are sometimes necessary.

Proust*

Dec 8, 2010
Malone went down like a sack of potatoes. Good lord. I am guessing that's the last we hear of him.

Talk about ignoring the other hand. It's like he didn't even know Tootoo had another one.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Malone went down like a sack of potatoes. Good lord. I am guessing that's the last we hear of him.

Talk about ignoring the other hand. It's like he didn't even know Tootoo had another one.

He was too busy on the defensive. Watch the slo mos, he's literally ducking with his eyes closed. You can't fight when you aren't looking at what your opponent is doing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad