Recalled/Assigned: Tony DeAngelo & Daniel Catenacci

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
If you haven't had real Italian food, yes.
It's an evolved version of the cuisine that Italian migrants and their descendents have been making since they started coming here two hundred years ago. It's certainly different than the Italian food served throughout Italy, but it's Italian food unto itself. I would have loved to hear someone tell my grandma DeMillo (rest in peace) that the food she and her mother had been cooking for a century wasn't real or authentic.

Even in Italy the food can vary significantly from region to region.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
It's an evolved version of the cuisine that Italian migrants and their descendents have been making since they started coming here two hundred years ago. It's certainly different than the Italian food served throughout Italy, but it's Italian food unto itself. I would have loved to hear someone tell my grandma DeMillo (rest in peace) that the food she and her mother hand been cooking for a century wasn't real or authentic.

Even in Italy the food can vary significantly from region to region.

In my experience, it's just too greasy.

Reactions: nyr2k2

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
yeah visit Italy - @Amazing Kreiderman has a point here, but who knows some might be Italians who live in New york and own a restaurant, but they need a stone oven. to cook and steak the food in the old fashion way. :)

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad