Recalled/Assigned: Tony DeAngelo back to Wolfpack

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
I positively relish the chance to point out what a blithering idiot AV is but I've seen ADA make too many massive mistakes with fundamental Defensive hockey and positioning. Hopefully they can shore that up and he'll be ready when a competent coach who won't f*** him up gets hired

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I actually came here to see how Deangelo was doing after the trade. I'm dumbfounded though, why did the Rangers trade Stepan and Raanta for an AHL stint and a draft pick?

Kaapodonna

What me worry?
Dec 8, 2007
New Jersey
I actually came here to see how Deangelo was doing after the trade. I'm dumbfounded though, why did the Rangers trade Stepan and Raanta for an AHL stint and a draft pick?

To take 3 steps backward to take 5 steps forward later. Rangers weren't going to win as constructed, and Hank isn't getting any younger. When our good young goalie comes over from Russia in a couple of years, and our pick Lias Anderson and DeAngelo are on the team, we will be much better IMO.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
"this wouldn't be another Etem, the Rangers wouldn't let the jewel of the trade play in Hartford over worse options"

lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad