Tonight's Canada Exhibition Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicpea*

dem said:
I'm kinda hoping Canada loses just to watch the board panic. :p:

If Canada loses, it's not the end of the world. It's Finland after all, not UND. ;)

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
My prediction 3-0 Canada after 2 ,then Sutter realizes he doesn't know what to do
with Perry so he puts him in Goal.Finland wins 20-3. :D

Histrion

Feb 13, 2003
I suggest that we all go on HF's chat around 8:00 tonight, it'll be nice, wouldn't it? ;)

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
pei fan said:
My prediction 3-0 Canada after 2 ,then Sutter realizes he doesn't know what to do
with Perry so he puts him in Goal.Finland wins 20-3. :D

Perry then curses Tremblay...oops make that Sutter... for humiliating him and announces that's the last time he will ever play net for Canada. :D

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Two hours to faceoff, the crowd is going to be wild. It's not gonna resemble an exhibition game I'll tell you that much. 15,000 screaming fans in the sold out brand new barn, it's going to be nuts!

chicpea*

Crosbyfan said:
Perry then curses Tremblay...oops make that Sutter... for humiliating him and announces that's the last time he will ever play net for Canada. :D

ahh, good stuff :)

chicpea*

Canadian_man said:
Finally, a game worth watching at the MTS Center.

I thought Friday night's moose-bulldogs game was great. Good pace, lots of chances at both ends and Corey Locke had a fantastic night. Alex Auld looked frazzled though.

chicpea*

So McGuire's onscreen for only 12 seconds before he says "bodyslam." Awesome.

chicpea*

hahaha - first time I've seen that happen! Horn goes off in midplay. good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->