Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Bought this game and absolutely loving it (on PC). Anyone want to play with a noob and help me out learning the game?

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Bought this game and absolutely loving it (on PC). Anyone want to play with a noob and help me out learning the game?
Don't shoot teammates/hostages. Kill bad guys. Don't waste your abilities.

Your training is complete.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Anyone playing Operation Outbreak? I think its very well done but... it's just another zombie mode in a video game that doesn't normally have zombies. *sigh*.

The new operators are cool. I thought they would be OP but they really aren't at all. In fact I don't even think they are among the best attackers in the game. Glad they brought Yacht back too. I didn't think Bartlett was a terrible map but I guess its out of rotation.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Does anyone play on PC still? I bought this last night before bed and am going to download it tonight. I still see it selling everywhere for $40(except for the Starter Edition, which is what I got) so I assume it's still successful?? It seems like my type of game so I hope it's cool and there are plenty of people to find matches consistently.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I play it, but im in EU. the playerbase is still very large though, and the updates keep taking the game in the right direction

sucks you bought Starter Edition though. its a scam and the grind is utterly ridiculous. since the March update you get 6 Operators free with starter edition now instead of 2, so its not AS bad, but 12,500 per operator to unlock.... geez. at least you dont have to buy attachments for weapons any more I guess.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
I play it, but im in EU. the playerbase is still very large though, and the updates keep taking the game in the right direction

sucks you bought Starter Edition though. its a scam and the grind is utterly ridiculous. since the March update you get 6 Operators free with starter edition now instead of 2, so its not AS bad, but 12,500 per operator to unlock.... geez. at least you dont have to buy attachments for weapons any more I guess.
Yeah I read about it before I did it and I went with the starter edition because I'm not sure I will dump a bunch of hours into this. I sold some cosmetic stuff from PUBG and had $15 in my Steam wallet and decided to give it a shot. If I end up loving it I can always just spend some money to buy some other operators. If I don't then I'm only out $15 rather than $40.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Yeah I read about it before I did it and I went with the starter edition because I'm not sure I will dump a bunch of hours into this. I sold some cosmetic stuff from PUBG and had $15 in my Steam wallet and decided to give it a shot. If I end up loving it I can always just spend some money to buy some other operators. If I don't then I'm only out $15 rather than $40.

thats what my brother did. bought the starter, then bought enough R6 Credits to unlock the original 16

honestly if you got the starter "free" then hey, whatever

plus the pool of 6 free operators you get are nearly all high level operators. hope you like it :D

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
anyone watching the Major?

I really wanted to go this year with it being in Paris but couldnt make it work :/

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Free to Play this weekend. Installed it last night, and it's got a good sale going on right now until the 20th.
Will try it out here in a bit.

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
It’s my favorite shooter on the market. I’ve spent about 90 hours in it and still don’t know everything about the game yet, which I think speaks to the depth of the gameplay.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Yeah I'm level 107 I think and still learning LOTS. Watching Serenty's videos online helped a lot. Glad to see he's back.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Wind Bastion is awesome operation. Game just keeps getting better.

Funny to read some of the first pages.

very happy to be proven wrong. but its an Ubisoft game, so history was on my side lol. plus the beta was pretty bad

FinRuutu

Red Wins
Feb 7, 2010
Helsinki
very happy to be proven wrong. but its an Ubisoft game, so history was on my side lol. plus the beta was pretty bad

It had potential from the start. It's awesome that they've made the most of it.

I remember CS beta 6.something. It was horrible by any standards and it was great. :D

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
Great game but I got f***ed in the ass with the starter edition so now I just buy the year passes. Still worth it though.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Great game but I got ****ed in the ass with the starter edition so now I just buy the year passes. Still worth it though.
Lots of people did lol. Don't ever buy starter editions of games.

Glad to see people are still playing it. Nomad is fun.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Anyone play on PS4? I downloaded the game on my account for my son to play on his ps4 account (on the same ps4). since the last update he can no longer play it off his account. it just shows the game icon with a lock on it. anyone know why that is? I tried uninstalling and re-downloading and it keeps doing the same thing. He played off his own account for over a year and now the game is locked and can only be played on my account. Just another way to make me have to buy another copy?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad