Tom Anselmi has resigned

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
I can see why Anselmi "resigned". His brilliant plan was to raise my seasons by 9%. LOL. There are hardly any of us left, bordering on extinction, and this is the thanks we get!

Apparently 2nd bowl ends are priced too cheap, according to the NHL, and they have to be more in line with other arenas, which is why my tickets got jacked. That is exactly what he sold me. Either it is a crock of **** or the NHL is more controlling than any of us every thought haha.

Oh, well, I told him to come back with something of value and we will continue to go. Maybe some dinner vouchers and such.

Ah, the life of a Sens fan, kicking us while we are down.
And you wonder why the arena isn't packed.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
And you wonder why the arena isn't packed.

I think my tickets are the anomaly, but I'm sure there are going to be more moderate increases.

I still think that the cheap seats are a decent value, win or lose, to see the best hockey in the world. Even if it isn't our team that is showing it!

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
I think my tickets are the anomaly, but I'm sure there are going to be more moderate increases.

I still think that the cheap seats are a decent value, win or lose, to see the best hockey in the world. Even if it isn't our team that is showing it!

The Coca-cola zone and McDonalds zones are decent value. The lower bowls are quite similar to what they are on Ticketmaster. You can usually get them way cheap game day on StubHub as well. I guess people with small businesses buy them because they can get the tax write off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->