Toddler hit in the face by a foul ball

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
He's right, let's ban all distractions from games. Henceforth no more food vendors in stands. No ads on the fences that might catch your attention. No more jumbotron content that might similarly distract you. If you get concessions, for your safety, you'll have to eat it on the concourse, lest your attention be distracted by keeping your burger together. Also, while we're at it, let's ban scoring at games, too. I mean when I glance down at my scorecard, I'm not paying attention to the game. Plus I *gasp* keep score on a cell phone/tablet so that's doubly evil, right?

Or, you know, we can just extend the netting at least down to the ends of the dugouts like MiLB has done without much problem.

Don't forget, we also shouldn't be drinking alcohol because then we're not at our best when it comes to reflexes.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I'm not against netting. But this type of thing seems to be happening more often than before.

Personally, I feel all cellphones should be banned from the entrance. Just takes away one less distraction.

Wow I've seen terrible ideas on here before but this takes the cake.

:biglaugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad