Today On HF RADIO : 3 PM Eastern Time

Nielson81

Feb 28, 2002
www.hockeysfutureradio.com
Hey Guys,

Here's a look at the lineup for HF Radio today:

I'll be giving away another 3-Disc set of Bell's Making The Cut for the winner of today's pick the prospect.

As for our guests.

Peter Mueller - Everett Silvertips

Find out why he opted to go to the WHL, what it meant to be named WHL rookie of the year, how did he enjoy the WJC.

Alan Adams - Veteran Hockey Writer

Alan had a hand in the 2006 THN Draft Preview and will join me to talk about the oustanding 2006 American Draft class....led by Erik Johnson who was on HF Radio just a couple of weeks ago.

Kevin Forbes - HF Writer at the Memorial Cup

Kevin has been joining me throughout the week to get the latest scoop from the Memorial Cup. He'll help me tee up today's final, give us his prediction and maybe talk about some of the dissappointments of the 2006 event.

Peter Robinson - Hockey Prospects Magazine

Peter is also at the Memorial Cup, I'll get his take on the CHL awards handed out last night. With the Mem Cup wrapping up today you can never have to much coverage so I'll snag Peter's opinion on a variety of Mem Cup stories / issues.

Plus the Nielson Rankings, another Not So Classic NHL Entry Draft Memory and Futuristic Dustin Nielson reports from the 2006 NHL Entry with picks 7 through 9!

Enjoy!
Nielson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad