HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Today is your day Kylo Ren!

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Happy birthday to one of our universally loved poster, Kylo Ren.

Have a great day!

tenor.gif

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day!!!
Thanks, Legionnaire! I got the espresso machine working overtime this morning lol. :D
Happy birthday kylo... ducks sent a win your way with love of course ;)
Thanks... they really shouldn't have. :P
Happy Birthday, but you're no Darth Vader kid.
Thank you! I'll take it as a compliment. :darth:
Happy Belated CrueloRe11!
I found my next username! Thank you!! :cheers::laugh:

Reactions: Legionnaire

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
25 years ago, on March 6, 1993, Wayne Gretzky led the Kings to a 6-1 victory against the Edmonton Oilers. Happy Birthday!

Edmonton Oilers at Los Angeles Kings Box Score — March 6, 1993 | Hockey-Reference.com

Knickle, Kings Extend Winning Streaks to Three : Hockey: He gets 25 saves during 6-1 victory over the Oilers and now has won four of six starts.

Snippet:
When the Kings signed goaltender Rick Knickle in mid-February, they were venturing into the unknown by turning to the career minor leaguer to help dig them out of their lengthy slump.
"We were counting on Rick," King Coach Barry Melrose said. "Either we would look stupid or like geniuses."

With the Kings defeating the Edmonton Oilers, 6-1, before a sellout crowd of 16,005 at the Forum on Saturday night, it is starting to look like the latter. The Kings coaches were calling this one of the biggest games of the season, and the victory effectively shut down the Oilers' playoff chances.

What has helped turn it around for the Kings is a revival of their offense. They have scored 20 goals in their last three games, and it's no coincidence that they have won all three.

The third-place Kings (30-29-7) crept back over .500 for the first time since Feb. 17 and took a 13-point lead over the fifth-place Oilers in the Smythe Division. They have a three-point lead over fourth-place Winnipeg, which lost to Toronto. More importantly, the Kings are starting to show some momentum in the final one-fourth of the season by winning their third consecutive game.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
25 years ago, on March 6, 1993, Wayne Gretzky led the Kings to a 6-1 victory against the Edmonton Oilers. Happy Birthday!

Edmonton Oilers at Los Angeles Kings Box Score — March 6, 1993 | Hockey-Reference.com

Knickle, Kings Extend Winning Streaks to Three : Hockey: He gets 25 saves during 6-1 victory over the Oilers and now has won four of six starts.

Snippet:
When the Kings signed goaltender Rick Knickle in mid-February, they were venturing into the unknown by turning to the career minor leaguer to help dig them out of their lengthy slump.
"We were counting on Rick," King Coach Barry Melrose said. "Either we would look stupid or like geniuses."

With the Kings defeating the Edmonton Oilers, 6-1, before a sellout crowd of 16,005 at the Forum on Saturday night, it is starting to look like the latter. The Kings coaches were calling this one of the biggest games of the season, and the victory effectively shut down the Oilers' playoff chances.

What has helped turn it around for the Kings is a revival of their offense. They have scored 20 goals in their last three games, and it's no coincidence that they have won all three.

The third-place Kings (30-29-7) crept back over .500 for the first time since Feb. 17 and took a 13-point lead over the fifth-place Oilers in the Smythe Division. They have a three-point lead over fourth-place Winnipeg, which lost to Toronto. More importantly, the Kings are starting to show some momentum in the final one-fourth of the season by winning their third consecutive game.

Don't remember that...considering I was just 2 years old. :laugh::naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad