TML - Climate

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
It goes back to minimum last years playoffs and the 2 years before that…….it’s not just this years 6 games
Imagine if we won a round. The reward for that would have been a 100 year extension for Keefe. Losing to teams you have no business losing to only gets you a 2 year reward.

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
It really is.

I envy those people that can simply view things in a snapshot or an isolated bubble, completely ignoring obvious signs and truths - it must be so liberating toblissfully watch this team through that guise.

It's not reality, but it's hell of a lot more fun than knowing how this will play out (not well).

Why are people posting here like the season just ended? I don't envy those people. That is a darkness beyond recognition. TOR still has to play until April 29th.

DraftSchmaft

Jul 29, 2021
Why are people posting here like the season just ended? I don't envy those people. That is a darkness beyond recognition. TOR still has to play until April 29th.
The age gaps on the board is showing.

My dad checked out. He didn't even watch Leafs v Habs. Funny because he's the one who brain washed me onto the Leafs when I was a kid.

So I see where some people are coming from. Some of the takes here are just horrible though regardless if you're checking out or not.

Reactions: thinkblue

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad