Podcast (Audio) Tkachyk on spittin chiclets

Ainsy01

Jun 12, 2014
They had Tkachyk on the a recent episode. Man he did not have anything nice to say about Sutter. Basically said he's not answering any questions about him and was very dismissive, tongue in cheek comments about not liking him at all.

Sounds like he was a factor in both him and Gaudreau leaving. Head coach is obviously a factor in those decisions but ya he didnt have one good word to say about Daryl while he had a ton of good things to say about Treliving.

Not reading too far into it but its a Monday and I'm bored.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Doesn't necessarily mean Darryl had any role in them leaving. They both wanted to go to the USA on bug deals no matter what.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ainsy01

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
Will any coach have a long shelf life moving forward with all these entitled rich kids that make up the majority of the NHL ranks?? On the flip side old school coaches have to also adjust to the times.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Dude just wants to roll around in a golf cart and soak up the sun. Can't say I don't find merits in that attitude but if him and Gaudreau were so focused on getting easier softer then I guess good riddance. Winning in this league isn't easy or soft.

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014
Will any coach have a long shelf life moving forward with all these entitled rich kids that make up the majority of the NHL ranks?? On the flip side old school coaches have to also adjust to the times.
Sutter has had a 2 or 3 season shelf life for years now. All of the old school coaches do. I am not sure why organizations never remember it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad