Proposal: Tkachuk for Tarensako

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
Quite simply we need a pure sniper and to get a guy that can get us 40 goals we need to give to get. St Louis get's their hometown boy back and a great winger to pester opposition for years.

Trade Offer:
Flames get Tarensako, Barbeshev

St Louis get's Tkachuk, Frolik

Who would do this trade?
Is this a joke?
Look, I'd like Tkachuk on my team for sure. But if he is the centerpiece in a Tarasenko trade... you've officially jumped the shark.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Funny thing is you can find the same mistake in the title and in the OP. He must have really thought that was the right spelling :laugh:

Maybe, it is the right spelling. Maybe, he wasn't referring to Tarasenko; he was probably referring to some obscure Japanese hockey player.

Reactions: HabsQC

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
Quite simply we need a pure sniper and to get a guy that can get us 40 goals we need to give to get. St Louis get's their hometown boy back and a great winger to pester opposition for years.

Trade Offer:

Who would do this trade?
Haha, are you serious?
Blues don't hang up the phone....they put it on speaker phone so GMBT can hear their whole staff laughing.

dellzor

Bo Horvat's Head
Nov 21, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Just stop... not even close.. Tkachuk is no where near worth a top 3 goal scorer in the game.
Tarasenko is a top 3 goal scorer in the game?
'cause I don't think he's better than Laine or Ovechkin currently

Neither is he better than Marchand at scoring goals or even Kucherov the past 2 seasons.

Or MacKinnon since Duchene got dealt.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Tarasenko is a top 3 goal scorer in the game?
'cause I don't think he's better than Laine or Ovechkin currently

Neither is he better than Marchand at scoring goals or even Kucherov the past 2 seasons.

Or MacKinnon since Duchene got dealt.

Let's say he's better than Marchand, at least. I don't want the rat being good at anything.

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
Clayton Keller, Logan Brown, Matt Tkachuk, Trent Fredrick and Luke Kunin will al find their way home eventually :nod:

SHANNYPLAN

Nov 24, 2016
I’d LOVE Tkachuk but...

Hyman - Matthews - Marner
Kapanen - Nylander - Tarasenko

would become the best top 6 in hockey behind the Pens

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.

Trade Offer:

Who would do this trade?
Neither.

Seems more like rearranging the deck chairs simply to say you did something.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I don't know bud, a power forward that scores 30-35 is likely worth more than a 40-45 Tarasenko.
Plus, getting an affordable winger might enable St Louis to take a run at Tavares.
This is not the 1990s and Tarasenko is a much better player that Palffy was. It's nice of you to crown Tkachuk a 30-35 goal scorer but in 144 career games so far he has 37. Let's see if he can reach it once.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Tarasenko is definitely worth more than Tkachuk, but I would rather have Tkachuk on my team.

Flameshomer

Likeaholic
Aug 26, 2010
Edmonton
No disrespect at all to Tarasenko, and I think he is likely worth more than Tkachuk 1 for 1 but I still would not trade tkachuk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad