Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Barnaby3636 said:
Heres mine:

The Ny Rangers, will have the 6th pick, the 7th pick, and the 10th pick!!

They will select:

Rostislav Olsez

Aj Thelen

Robbie Schremp/Alexander Rudalov

And how do the acquire the other two picks?

degroat*

ginner said:
WAS - Ovechicken
PIT - Malkin
CHI - Barker
OTT - Ladd
PHO - Tukonen
NYR - Olesz
CLB - Thelen
LA - Montoya
ANA - Stafford
STL - Green

:bow:

Green - Jackman

Now that's a pairing.

Barnaby3636

Apr 25, 2004
Hero of Tragedy said:
And how do the acquire the other two picks?

Rachunek, Lundmark, 2nd rd pick, 4th rd pcik next year

To Florida for

7th overall, Kristian Huselies

Tom Poti, Bryce Lampman, 24th overall

To Atlanta for

10th overall

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
Barnaby3636 said:
Rachunek, Lundmark, 2nd rd pick, 4th rd pcik next year

To Florida for

7th overall, Kristian Huselies

Tom Poti, Bryce Lampman, 24th overall

To Atlanta for

10th overall

Somehow I dont see Atlanta or Florida biting on those. Spare parts for the 7/10 picks.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Rob Schremp will be a top 10 pick.

Al Montoya will be drafted ahead of Marek Schwarz

David Shantz will be a first round pick

Evan Mcgrath will be drafted much higher then most are anticipating, such as late first, early second.

trahans99

Apr 7, 2004
Home of the 2005 Memorial Cup
X-SHARKIE said:
DAMN YOU!!!!

I just got done watching Kitchner loose to London 3-2...I'm completely sold on Valabik....His progress he made this season, his upside, everything makes him a top 10 pick.

I would take Boris Valabik over Smid and Meszaros.. Mabey even Thelen. He's the real deal folks.

Valabik, Thelen, and Stafford are my guys heading into the draft, I love there games, and there awesome players, and they'll go top 10.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hahahahahaha you saw London beat Kitchener and you still think Valabik is good...........i saw him 3 times again London live and I didn't know he was in his draft year but I thought he was the worst player on either team and if in his draft year he'd be taken in the late round 7-9.

Prucha73

trahans99 said:
I bet Bolland makes you look like an ass for dogging him all over these boards. Let me guess you like Valabik too ...

I bet Valabik makes you look like an ass for dogging him all over these boards.

the weakerthans

Aug 6, 2003
quebec city
Visit site
1. Chicago will trade the 3rd overall pick to the NY Rangers for the 6th overall + something.

NY will then select Cam Barker
Chicago will select either Ladd,Tukonen,Olesz depending on wich one is still on the board.

2. Montreal will draft a defenseman in the first round.

3. Montreal will trade some of it's 3rd round picks in exchange for a 2nd rounder between the 35th-50th position. With that pick, they will take their chance on a big forward that could eventually become the power forward Montreal needs. (Bickell or Wheeler comes to mind as possible picks)

4. Boris Valabik will be drafted by the Trashers

Prucha73

trahans99 said:
If you ask Brandon Prust and every player on the Knights they'd agree with me and not you on how Valabik is nothing but a big dumb fumbling idiot that can't skate or shoot.

When Chara was with the Islanders I also thought he sucked, but look at him now.

Mizral

Sep 20, 2002
Earth, MW
Visit site
Here's my bold prediction:

Olesz will slip out of the top 5

Smid will go before Thelen

Picard will be gone by #7

Schremp will slip pretty far down the list

David Shantz will be picked before Cory Schneider, and will go in the 1st round (guessing, but probobly to Tampa)

Both Marek Shwarz and Al Montoya go top 5

DevilFisch

Jan 11, 2003
Edison, NJ
www.inlouwetrust.com
Bold, eh? I don't think any of these will come true but, like Jiri Hudler slipping, you never know.

Robbie Schremp gets picked in the last third of the first round.

Cory Schneider gets selected before Shantz AND Dubnyk.

Devils trade down for two 2nd round picks; proceeds to select one player most of us know and one player NOBODY seems to know.

Philadelphia makes a deal to get a first round pick.

X-SHARKIE

trahans99 said:
Chara is a very very rare player. There aren't many if any like him and there won't be many like him in the future. Valabik certainly isn't going to be the next Chara.

Valabik is the meanest player, even more so then Matt Nickerson last year, just a brute. SO mean, lol...I love his competivness. He really works his tail off, and really does alot of things I like. His skating, and all around agility have improved, he makes smart decisions, he's actually a smart guy, not a dumb dumb IMO. He also has some offensive tools. If his devolopment continues. I see him being a Chara like player.

To much upside to ignore in a weaker draft class.

TeeBall

May 7, 2004
I think that the Oilers are interested in Dubnyk in a big way and will use the 25 pick to take him.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
1.Rangers will make a trade.
2.Valabik will be picked in top 15.
3.Stafford and Messaros will not be picked in the top 15.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Bold? . . . I don't think that it will happen, but just posted a thread quoting McPhee in an ESPN article as seeming to have Malkin move ahead of AO on their board, so sure, how about the Caps taking Malkin over AO as a bold prediction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->