Winnipeg
Connor Scheifele Wheeler
MP Little Laine
Ehlers Lowry Tanev
Copp Hendricks Armia

Morrissey Trouba
Kulikov Buff
Enstrom Myers
If you drop Ehlers to the 3rd I think you need to have Armia on the right side. You need someone who has a chance of finishing otherwise Ehlers blinders will get even bigger. I'd rather move him up and let him get some real looks playing with Scheifele and Wheeler.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
If you drop Ehlers to the 3rd I think you need to have Armia on the right side. You need someone who has a chance of finishing otherwise Ehlers blinders will get even bigger. I'd rather move him up and let him get some real looks playing with Scheifele and Wheeler.

I see your reasoning -
I was taking a different angle - hoping to jump start the second line and less emphasis on the 3rd line chemistry (but I should have).
I'm not big on the idea of moving him up only because then someone has to come down to make room for him.
Also thought it might be interesting to see Tanev and Ehlers on the same line - just a test to see some crazy speed and just to have some fun with this thread

Inflict

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Roslovic is ready to get a look up in the bigs. Would like to see this lineup in the future:

Ehlers - Scheifele - Wheeler ~ Had some real chemistry to the start of the season
Perreault - Little - Laine ~ I think this lined worked well last season
Connor - Roslovic - Armia/Dano/Rental ~ Connor and Roslovic are like bread and butter. Should have great chemistry still.
Copp - Lowry - Tanev ~ No need to break up this combo at the moment.

Enstrom - Byfuglien
Morrissey - Trouba
Kulikov - Myers

Reactions: Hulide

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Connor Scheifele Laine
Ehlers Roslovic Wheeler
Copp Lowry Tanev
MP Little Armia

Morrissey Trouba
Kulikov Buff
Enstrom Myers

Well i am glad Maurice doesn't take lineups off here. Likely would not be 12-4-3.

Roslovic has 1 NHL game. If Wheeler is moving down its to go with Little. Yes, Little
Still our best defensive centre and near top of league in faceoffs. Not to mention they have chemistry for days. Also not sure what you are trying to accomplish with that 3/4. Clearly that 4th line is miles better then the 3rd. We are not giving Little and Perreault together, 10 minutes a night. End of story

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
The reason PoMo keeps going back to Helle is because he is hot and winning. Why screw with the lines while the Jets are hot and winning?

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I see your reasoning -
I was taking a different angle - hoping to jump start the second line and less emphasis on the 3rd line chemistry (but I should have).
I'm not big on the idea of moving him up only because then someone has to come down to make room for him.
Also thought it might be interesting to see Tanev and Ehlers on the same line - just a test to see some crazy speed and just to have some fun with this thread
I see your point. Ultimately though, I'd leave the lines alone while we are winning especially now that we are getting lots of secondary scoring and had our most balanced TOI of the season. I'd wait until we hit a rough patch before taking the blender out.

boydkc

Aug 2, 2015
Laine Schiefele Ehlers / Connor Little Wheeler

Perrault Roslovic Armia / Copp Lowry Tanev

Morrisey Byfuglien / Enstrom Trouba

Kulikov / Myers

Hellybuyck / Mason

They have watched Roslovic intensely for a full and part season and now see him as a right winger. Unless emergency he will play on the right side going forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad