Tiger Woods gets a DUI

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Tiger should just retire from pro golf for now. Trying to get back is doing more harm than good for him right now.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If you're not allowed to be a kid when you're a kid, then you're going to be a kid when you're an adult.

Tiger just waited longer than everyone else.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
If they ever do a true 30 for 30.......

yeah, he'd def be an interesting subject. as already brought up he never had much of a childhood and was more of a robot always in the public spotlight. whatever the reason he was pulled over, i hope he gets some real help.

vwg*

Nov 16, 2005
Krasnoyarsk
He claims it was pain pills. Hell all kinds of people pop pain pills and decide to go for a drive at 3 am. He's been lying to the public for years so why stop now.
What a moronic thing for him to say even if it was pain pills. One, for the reason you said (driving on pain pills at 3 in the morning), and two, driving on pain pills can be just as bad, if not worse, than driving drunk, and it's still a DUI either way.

His mugshot makes him look like he's both and maybe even more. He looks completely wasted.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Interesting stuff. Probably on some pills for his back, but doesn't explain why he's out driving at 3 am. It's none of our business but just another weird story in the life of Tiger

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
He claims it was pain pills. Hell all kinds of people pop pain pills and decide to go for a drive at 3 am. He's been lying to the public for years so why stop now.

This is pretty stupid. Why would he lie about it not being alcohol related when you know full well the police report would come out saying if it was or wasn't?

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
Interesting stuff. Probably on some pills for his back, but doesn't explain why he's out driving at 3 am. It's none of our business but just another weird story in the life of Tiger

Doesn't really seem weird to me to be out late, especially after a long weekend. Only question is what was going on with him, but if he took some painkillers and drove it's a terrible mistake but an understandable one I think. Maybe he didn't really understand how they would affect him. I think if he was drinking or taking recreational drugs that would be a much worse story, but it doesn't sound like that was the case.

Will be interesting to see if some people will have to walk back some of the things they were saying about him in the media. I've never been a fan of his and I don't really think he is a great guy, but it appears that this situation isn't quite what it appeared to be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad